- Inspiring talk from Mark Newcombe of @developingem at todays education day about indigenous health. Past talks fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @Ponder_Med: Trying to soak up every single moment of this job @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/S0NFpj9bKX 6 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Cardiac arrest airway management issue: How a LUCAS mechanical CPR device can move the hinged screen of a CMAC Videolaryngo… 1 week ago
- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 3 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: video
This presentation by retrievalist/anaesthetist/intensivist Dr Clare Hayes-Bradley summarises recent Sydney HEMS research into optimal preoxygenation techniques prior to rapid sequence induction. References: 1. Hayes-Bradley C, Lewis A, Burns B, Miller M. Efficacy of Nasal Cannula Oxygen as a Preoxygenation Adjunct … Continue reading
This practical workshop is part of the Sydney HEMS Team Induction Training, and is one component of a learning program that also includes online preparatory material, simulation, a multi-station formal team objective structured practical assessment (also called ‘the exam’), and … Continue reading
A grateful patient posted his experience of being rescued on YouTube:
Interesting videocast involving our very own Yash discussing the improvised medical response at Everest Base Camp to the devastating avalanche earlier this year. If you’re interested in wilderness medicine and want to see more stuff like this, check out their website: http://theadventuremedic.com/.
We get captured a lot on video which gets posted on YouTube. Here’s a compilation from 2013:
Below is a link to two cracking good talks delivered by our own Dr John Glasheen at yesterday’s Clinical Governance Day. John’s extensive experience as a paramedic, ED doctor and now retrievalist both here and in his native Ireland were … Continue reading