- RT @Paul72309704: @ResusPadawan @AMPAdocs @LDNairamb @SydneyHEMS @ATACCGroup @FLTDOC1 @HaldenHB @DarrenBraude Do you have an example of wha… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @benabo for the drowning update! Come and see us when you’re in Aus 🦈 ☀️ 🚁 3 weeks ago
- Great guest talks facilitated by @EBMgoneWILD today @WakeWildMed https://t.co/NAK5M1IkVA 3 weeks ago
- Kicking off education day with a presentation on #RePHILL by @DrNickCrombie, joining us to thrash out what the stud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Glad to be part of this project. Case series of us initiating inhaled nitric oxide in covid respiratory failure (often a… 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: video
This presentation by retrievalist/anaesthetist/intensivist Dr Clare Hayes-Bradley summarises recent Sydney HEMS research into optimal preoxygenation techniques prior to rapid sequence induction. References: 1. Hayes-Bradley C, Lewis A, Burns B, Miller M. Efficacy of Nasal Cannula Oxygen as a Preoxygenation Adjunct … Continue reading
This practical workshop is part of the Sydney HEMS Team Induction Training, and is one component of a learning program that also includes online preparatory material, simulation, a multi-station formal team objective structured practical assessment (also called ‘the exam’), and … Continue reading
A grateful patient posted his experience of being rescued on YouTube:
Interesting videocast involving our very own Yash discussing the improvised medical response at Everest Base Camp to the devastating avalanche earlier this year. If you’re interested in wilderness medicine and want to see more stuff like this, check out their website: http://theadventuremedic.com/.
We get captured a lot on video which gets posted on YouTube. Here’s a compilation from 2013:
Below is a link to two cracking good talks delivered by our own Dr John Glasheen at yesterday’s Clinical Governance Day. John’s extensive experience as a paramedic, ED doctor and now retrievalist both here and in his native Ireland were … Continue reading