Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- Inspiring talk from Mark Newcombe of @developingem at todays education day about indigenous health. Past talks fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Ponder_Med: Trying to soak up every single moment of this job @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/S0NFpj9bKX 6 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Cardiac arrest airway management issue: How a LUCAS mechanical CPR device can move the hinged screen of a CMAC Videolaryngo… 6 days ago
- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 3 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.