Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- RT @DobbieAnna: It’s out!! The advert for Physicians in Pre Hospital Care with London HEMS is now live! Looking forward to receiving your… 23 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: If you want a lesson on mindset and a demonstration of determination & resilience, read EM doctor Dinesh Palipana's book Str… 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: We recorded this a while ago with the awesome @heavyhelmet but still valid if people want to hear more about @SydneyHEMS… 3 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: NSW Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Symposium 27th October 2022. In person and on-line. Registration details and programme by sc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sezzzza: Westmead sure know how to put on a welcome! 🚁 🌈 @NETSNSW @tollambulance @westmeadkids https://t.co/gqXeYCl98O 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.