Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @cliffreid: Absolute pleasure to work with this brilliant US doc @SydneyHEMS Take care @OutOfTheDocBox#UnmatchedPHEMEnthusiasm https://… 2 days ago
- End of term retrieval quiz by @AlanLaverty absolute genius - whole room in stitches #ClinicalGovernanceDay 2 days ago
- RT @amerelman: Great training on maxillofacial hemorrhage from @drgeoffhealy @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2015/02/03/max… 3 days ago
- RT @wild__medic: Thanks @MyCareFlight @SydneyHEMS for the fab year learnt lots, but time to move on the the Land of the White Cloud. https:… 4 days ago
- RT @OutOfTheDocBox: For all of you docs who have been interested in a term with @SydneyHEMS here's your chance twitter.com/hawkmoonhems/s… 4 days ago