Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- Heart Vs Head: Opening the Box [Emotional Self-Validation] sydneyhems.com/2020/04/01/hea… https://t.co/xkCzMQM81Y 12 hours ago
- Mark Layson, our Chaplin is sharing his knowledge of moral injury. He walks with our team every step of the way (an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @cjmdenny: Credit to @karelhabig from @SydneyHEMS for creating, then sharing this filter modification: thingiverse.com/thing:4247702 Togeth… 12 hours ago
- Remember to take care of yourselves and your team during these challenging times. Louise, is the aeromedical psycho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Who would have thought there’s 36 people currently learning about our COVID workflows and Wellness at the SydneyHEM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago