Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Prehospital preoxygenation strategy by @SydneyHEMS. nswhems.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/heli-c… https://t.co/6saTJKHtPi 10 hours ago
- Vascular & Osseous Access in Resuscitation - discussion with @cliffreid and @drgeoffhealy sydneyhems.com/2017/03/23/vas… 5 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: #DYK our #rescue helicopters are fitted with 2x jet turbine engines producing over 1,530 horse power each? https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: We send our sympathy, strength & support to you, your patients & emergency service colleagues #londonattack #NSWA https:/… 6 days ago
- RT @skynews247: #News London attack: Dr Tony Joy from London Air Ambulance was on the scene in #Westminster https://t.co/NXlXuteEOd 6 days ago