Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @tollambulance: It’s bath time! 🛁🚁🚿 https://t.co/u68q7XKXeo 1 day ago
- RT @OperationalEMS: Strong work on this night stretcher hoist (winch) @SydneyHEMS @tollambulance @NSWAmbulance twitter.com/NSWAmbulance/s… 5 days ago
- RT @drbear13: Emergency Airway management resources - easy to access and useful tools for the journey, EAC for in hospital too @sydneyhems… 6 days ago
- RT @SmaccForce: Introducing @SmaccForce Sydney 2019 speaker @samimmens. At the centre of change are the basics. @smaccteam #smaccFORCE #SMA… 6 days ago
- RT @PATCHTrial: @livhosp has received their first few patients enrolled in #PATCHstudy thanks @SydneyHEMS @HawkmoonHEMS Now 676 enrolments… 1 week ago