Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- Prehospital TEG in a helicopter? In this month's EMJ from @SydneyHEMS: The reliability of thromboelastography in a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jbwatterson: @amfeuerbach True story: I’ve been climbing and canyoneering as part of training exercises. @SydneyHEMS take training seri… 3 days ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (July 2018) sydneyhems.com/2018/12/12/air… https://t.co/pMaKvZctkh 3 days ago
- Training with the NETS team - learning from each other as we manage the same patient in different settings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Joint HEMS/NETS Education Day 12th December sydneyhems.com/2018/12/06/joi… https://t.co/wxMbF6mN0S 1 week ago