Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great presentation by @ResusPadawan at the @SydneyHEMS Education Day 13th October 2021. Lessons from the battlefield. Gre… 1 week ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Kudos to @SydneyHEMS for making their Airway registry lessons freely available as #FOAMed Whilst many services conduct… 1 week ago
- We are proud to have 16 candidates sitting the inaugural Australasian Diploma of Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TotalResus: Transport physiology. Critical Care in the Air. HT @SydneyHEMS youtu.be/S28K6rG2vJo #phem #pharm #foamcc https://t.co/d5… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AirwayMxAcademy: Great prehospital airway lessons and tips from @SydneyHEMS 👉 twitter.com/sydneyhems/sta… @Vapourologist @LeifRognas @EM_RES… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.