Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- Multidisciplinary and multiprofessional #simulation. While our physician-paramedic team prepares to intubate an inj… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: I'm continually inspired by the operational experience and teaching ability of the @SydneyHEMS Critical Care Paramedic Educa… 1 day ago
- RT @ASSH_simaust: Great way to augment your manikin @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2014/08/30/bui… https://t.co/1gkkaowIUU 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: When you're prehospital #simulation training, you want @_NMay marking and debriefing. This @SydneyHEMS team is so lucky. htt… 1 day ago
- TCA protocol #simultaneousactivity https://t.co/iPzED5vdLH 1 day ago