Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @learnECMOteam: @intensiveblog @AlfredHealth Must be #ECMO CPR week! Just finished our insitu sim @SVHSydney with @SydneyHEMS and @NSWA… 2 days ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: Checking on a workmate, loved one or friend can make all the difference to someone struggling with mental health. Ask #RU… 5 days ago
- RT @imccann1: Super cool! 3 mins of preox from @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2017/09/11/3-m… 5 days ago
- RT @drbear13: Discussing bariatric care via Skype @SydneyHEMS Education day https://t.co/Tb2CGIcRXG 5 days ago
- RT @RAGEpodcast: Tweet your suggestions for discussion topics in the next RAGE 'special edition' long conversation podcast similar to https… 1 week ago