Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- Positioning, positioning, positioning - think before you move and optimise your position for interventions and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Shade management - for self, team and interventions essential when working on a picture perfect sunny day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- What a space for a training day!!! https://t.co/nLtlNuDhwi 4 days ago
- RT @drbear13: This is still open. PLEASE sign to support the repeal of the #medevac legislation. twitter.com/SVBMedic/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great 2 days teaching and learning at the sight, limb and life saving procedures course at UTS. @STRESScourse. Limited pl… 1 week ago