Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @NSWAmbulance: Check out our advanced #AW139 NSW Ambulance & Toll Rescue Helicopter captured by one of our paramedics against a stunning… 5 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @OfficialUoM medical student @jameskeitley on his research elective with @SydneyHEMS. https://t.co/xldN1zmQmB 2 weeks ago
- On this sunny summer Sydney day we are training for taskings to the snow.....winter is coming! Don’t forget to brin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- We're lucky to have a team of individuals who push each other to improve, and a faculty of paramedic and physician… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Chavez4492: @mn_mtbr vimeo.com/87917455 @SydneyHEMS #TrainHowYouFight 3 weeks ago