Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @tollambulance: Rescue 203 was recently tasked to Stanwell Tops, where the only access to the patient was via our @NSWAmbulance and Toll… 12 hours ago
- RT @drbear13: I advocate using tools other than high technology manikins to create a more realistic interaction for your participants - use… 5 days ago
- RT @EM_Jennn: Fun with the #escharotomy model we made from @SydneyHEMS online tutorial. twitter.com/MeffMD/status/… 1 week ago
- Escharotomy man bleeding today at #SydneyHEMSInduction #SydHEMSTraining sydneyhems.com/2014/11/18/esc… @EM_Jennn https://t.co/wOJl2vvlRC 1 week ago
- Great timing! We taught escharotomy on our induction course today. twitter.com/EM_Jennn/statu… 1 week ago