Ann Surg. 2010 Dec;252(6):959-65.
Prehospital Rapid Sequence Intubation Improves Functional Outcome for Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury A Randomized Controlled Trial
Bernard SA, Nguyen V, Cameron P, Masci K, Fitzgerald M, Cooper DJ, Walker T, Std BP, Myles P, Murray L, David, Taylor, Smith K, Patrick I, Edington J, Bacon A, Rosenfeld JV, Judson R.
- RT @tollambulance: "I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to Ben and the rest of the helicopter team who gave me a lift out of Mumbedah… 3 days ago
- RT @ambuaustralia: Last week at the Sydney HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) registrar induction training - introducing the new t… 1 week ago
- New trainee registrars and critical care paramedics on base today for medical team training. Anticipating the demon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @bad__EM: A big thank you to the females in retrieval medicine group from @SydneyHEMS for sponsoring a scholarship to #badEMfest20 & we… 2 weeks ago
- If you ever needed a reason to refresh your CPR knowledge and have a defibrillator close to hand - skills and simpl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago