This is our preferred procedure for the analgesia of isolated femoral shaft fractures. It should preferably be done under ultrasound guidance and using ropivacaine.
This site explains how it’s done.
This video shows the ultrasound images during a fascia iliaca block
- RT @NSWAmbulance: Checking on a workmate, loved one or friend can make all the difference to someone struggling with mental health. Ask #RU… 1 day ago
- RT @imccann1: Super cool! 3 mins of preox from @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2017/09/11/3-m… 1 day ago
- RT @drbear13: Discussing bariatric care via Skype @SydneyHEMS Education day https://t.co/Tb2CGIcRXG 1 day ago
- RT @RAGEpodcast: Tweet your suggestions for discussion topics in the next RAGE 'special edition' long conversation podcast similar to https… 4 days ago
- HEMS Education Day Wed 20th Sept 2017 Focus on bariatric critical care & transport Guest speaker @DavidBarbic sydneyhems.com/2017/09/13/867… 1 week ago