This is our preferred procedure for the analgesia of isolated femoral shaft fractures. It should preferably be done under ultrasound guidance and using ropivacaine.
This site explains how it’s done.
This video shows the ultrasound images during a fascia iliaca block
- RT @nswitim: Online #FOAMed available now! Check out the Initial trauma assessment and resuscitation module on our website. Increase your t… 2 weeks ago
- Discussing challenging ventilation strategies and then hands on time with the Hamilton Ventilators. https://t.co/Y5MnaNVWRU 2 weeks ago
- sydneyhems.com/2021/04/28/out… featuring recorded talks by @DYannopoulos @nattiejpk @DrMDCardio @HerxxAU @coggi33… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Symposium sydneyhems.com/2021/04/28/out… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: The state medical retrieval helicopters here are AW139s. Their characteristic sound can be heard even when they pass a km or… 3 weeks ago