This is our preferred procedure for the analgesia of isolated femoral shaft fractures. It should preferably be done under ultrasound guidance and using ropivacaine.
This site explains how it’s done.
This video shows the ultrasound images during a fascia iliaca block
- RT @tollambulance: It’s bath time! 🛁🚁🚿 https://t.co/u68q7XKXeo 1 day ago
- RT @OperationalEMS: Strong work on this night stretcher hoist (winch) @SydneyHEMS @tollambulance @NSWAmbulance twitter.com/NSWAmbulance/s… 5 days ago
- RT @drbear13: Emergency Airway management resources - easy to access and useful tools for the journey, EAC for in hospital too @sydneyhems… 6 days ago
- RT @SmaccForce: Introducing @SmaccForce Sydney 2019 speaker @samimmens. At the centre of change are the basics. @smaccteam #smaccFORCE #SMA… 6 days ago
- RT @PATCHTrial: @livhosp has received their first few patients enrolled in #PATCHstudy thanks @SydneyHEMS @HawkmoonHEMS Now 676 enrolments… 1 week ago