This is our preferred procedure for the analgesia of isolated femoral shaft fractures. It should preferably be done under ultrasound guidance and using ropivacaine.
This site explains how it’s done.
This video shows the ultrasound images during a fascia iliaca block
- Modified COVID RSI checklist - simultaneous activity - CCP completes the green outside, Doc the red inside, Red tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Curious what we are up to at Sydney Hems? Here is a glimpse on our website. Busily training our teams and planning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Question - in patients with COVID pneumonia is there a need for in-line suctioning in the initial post intubation p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @docjmaga: Some hindsight from a HEMS/Retrieval and EMS coordinator physician from northern Italy that I hope will be useful: ICU manage… 2 weeks ago
- What a great team! twitter.com/tollambulance/… 3 weeks ago