Every day our team discusses cases over coffee, and learning points are summarised. Some of these nuggets will be posted on this site for everyone to learn from.
- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 2 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 2 weeks ago
- Intensive Care Paramedic, Harry Reeves, presents shares his insights into the management of patients in the EVIDENC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Seven & a half years ago John Hinds knocked everyone's socks off with Crack the Chest Get Crucified in Chicago Remembering… 1 month ago
- RT @tollambulance: As we close in on the final weeks of December (only 11 days to go 😲) we wanted to reflect on what a year it has been and… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.