Every day our team discusses cases over coffee, and learning points are summarised. Some of these nuggets will be posted on this site for everyone to learn from.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Prehospital preoxygenation strategy by @SydneyHEMS. nswhems.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/heli-c… https://t.co/6saTJKHtPi 11 hours ago
- Vascular & Osseous Access in Resuscitation - discussion with @cliffreid and @drgeoffhealy sydneyhems.com/2017/03/23/vas… 5 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: #DYK our #rescue helicopters are fitted with 2x jet turbine engines producing over 1,530 horse power each? https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: We send our sympathy, strength & support to you, your patients & emergency service colleagues #londonattack #NSWA https:/… 6 days ago
- RT @skynews247: #News London attack: Dr Tony Joy from London Air Ambulance was on the scene in #Westminster https://t.co/NXlXuteEOd 6 days ago