- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @sydneyhems 2021 first look laryngoscopy success rate : 325/332(97.9%). 2 days ago
- Our latest paper, using geospatial techniques to explore videolaryngoscopy performance, does it matter where the la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: A great graphical model that could equally be applied to our HEMS work! From overview of space medicine by @spaceman_pete a… 1 month ago
- Amber Siegel, from @NETSNSW, is up next - explaining neonatal physiology and how transition to extra-uterine life i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Paediatric major haemorrhage is rare and we can’t treat it quite the same as adults. We think differently about dru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: mountain
Interesting videocast involving our very own Yash discussing the improvised medical response at Everest Base Camp to the devastating avalanche earlier this year. If you’re interested in wilderness medicine and want to see more stuff like this, check out their website: http://theadventuremedic.com/.
Avalanche burial has a high mortality and yet in some cases there have been some amazing saves despite prolonged cardiac arrest. An international working group undertook a systematic review to examine 4 critical prognostic factors for burial victims in cardiac … Continue reading