- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (August 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/08/21/air… https://t.co/CSiSCzNRKR 23 hours ago
- RT @drbear13: Welcome to the participants at this week’s medical team training - prehospital - Critical Care paramedics and Doctors from ac… 1 week ago
- It’s a STORM kind of day - Ultrasonography is a core skill for our medical teams. Focusing on meaningful scanning t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Medical team training - doctor and flight nurse critical care team being tasked on a mission to provide exceptional… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Getting to know the packs - by procedure and location - know what you need and where to find it #clinicalexcellence https://t.co/5eHDE7o00u 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: mountain
Interesting videocast involving our very own Yash discussing the improvised medical response at Everest Base Camp to the devastating avalanche earlier this year. If you’re interested in wilderness medicine and want to see more stuff like this, check out their website: http://theadventuremedic.com/.
Avalanche burial has a high mortality and yet in some cases there have been some amazing saves despite prolonged cardiac arrest. An international working group undertook a systematic review to examine 4 critical prognostic factors for burial victims in cardiac … Continue reading