- RT @cliffreid: iGel thread which should be of use to first responders and EMS providers, emergency department and ICU staff, and even novic… 3 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: The township of Eugowra NSW has suffered a very major and overwhelming flood catastrophe earlier this week. https://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: Thank you Amanda for getting in touch and sharing your father's story. The Wollongong crew that day were Lachlan, Hanger… 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by the catastrophic events taking place in the region. https://t.co/71MKAxX0Ae 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: For someone who has dedicated his career to assisting his community, the impact of the Eugowra flooding for Kylle, his f… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: tomtarrell
Interesting videocast involving our very own Yash discussing the improvised medical response at Everest Base Camp to the devastating avalanche earlier this year. If you’re interested in wilderness medicine and want to see more stuff like this, check out their website: http://theadventuremedic.com/.