- RT @_NMay: So proud of my colleagues @SydneyHEMS - personifying the calm, collected leadership we strive and train for. @robjjscott @Hanrah… 3 days ago
- This video shows significant airway soiling. Suction was used continuously to provide a view in order to secure the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This video shows significant airway soiling, with gastric contents, throughout the intubation process… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- sydneyhems.com/2021/06/07/103… 1 week ago
- For those who missed our recent @nswitim PHRM night live, you’ll find recordings for the talks on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: CGD
Attendance at CGD is open to NSW Health employees – dial in details are available on request.
Natalie Kruit on Troubleshooting ECMO Retrieval This second post from the Sydney HEMS ECMO education days summarises a great session by Retrieval Doctor and all-round legend Natalie Kruit on Troubleshooting in ECMO Retrieval. What’s the role of the Retrieval Doctor? … Continue reading
Most of the following post is taken from the recent Sydney HEMS ECMO Education day with some taken from an earlier ECMO education day and amalgamated into a huge amount of notes. ECMO in New South Wales Associate Professor Paul … Continue reading
It’s the big one – ECMO jobs represent a small proportion of the work we do but a significant clinical and logistical challenge. It’s time to rise to that challenge with an ECMO themed CGD on 30th November! At next CGD … Continue reading
Join us next Wednesday for a human-factors-focused clinical governance day at the Bankstown helicopter base. We are particularly excited to welcome Paul Mayer, a Naval medic who returned from operational duties in Afghanistan earlier this year. He’s going to talk about … Continue reading
As always, all NSW Health staff are welcome to attend, a sign in is required. See here for directions: https://sydneyhems.com/contact/
Our Clinical Governance Day on 15 June 2016 was an introductory discussion about the why, who, and how of tactical medicine. Out of this came a recognition of the importance of this knowledge base and skill set not only for … Continue reading
(Thanks again to Dr. Clare Hayes-Bradley for presenting the latest Airway Registry and penning the subsequent discussion points below.) To RSI or not to RSI, that is the question… It’s foul weather, near zero degrees and torrential rain, it’s night, … Continue reading