- RT @_NMay: So proud of my colleagues @SydneyHEMS - personifying the calm, collected leadership we strive and train for. @robjjscott @Hanrah… 3 days ago
- This video shows significant airway soiling. Suction was used continuously to provide a view in order to secure the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This video shows significant airway soiling, with gastric contents, throughout the intubation process… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- sydneyhems.com/2021/06/07/103… 1 week ago
- For those who missed our recent @nswitim PHRM night live, you’ll find recordings for the talks on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: General PH&RM
Over recent years self-talk and self-compassion have been increasingly explored; notably they are key components of performance psychology. These two aspects can influence performance not just of elite athletes but also of medical professionals; while under pressure and following high-stress … Continue reading
It’s been a few months since the latest cohort of HEMS registrars completed their induction; they’ve found their feet and been part of some incredible missions so far. One of our latest additions, Dr Fran Arnold, wanted to share some … Continue reading
Understanding the prehospital and retrieval system is core knowledge for all Emergency Registrars, whether you undertake a special skills post during your training or not. We are collaborating with HETI to provide PHRM education for Emergency and Critical Care registrars … Continue reading
We were pleased to host the Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Symposium on base back in February, and we are delighted to be able to bring you the recorded talks that featured on the day. Unfortunately we weren’t able to … Continue reading
Pre-hospital and retrieval medicine, with its high acuity patients, high adrenaline environment, noise levels, geographical challenges, and the unexpected nature of what each individual job can bring, creates an environment in which communication is critical; both in terms of communicating … Continue reading
Please join us next week, April 21st for an online trauma education evening.
Attendance at CGD is open to NSW Health employees – dial in details are available on request.
Next education day will be held in conjunction with our colleagues at NETS. Attendance is open to all employees of NSW Health.