- RT @ClareHBradley: Help please. How long do other retrieval services keep prefilled Rocuronium syringes out of the fridge? @drricha… 2 days ago
- RT @EMManchester: Top 10 Trauma Papers for Trauma UK conference. 2020-2021. No doubt COVID affected the number of clinical trials publishe… 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: This weekend a #COVID press conference by the State Government included @HawkmoonHEMS outlining the response by State Retrie… 1 week ago
- RT @RFDS_CO_EGMMRS: Retrieval in full #COVID19 PPE is no joke. Eapecially over long haul. Keep up the great work @cliffreid, @SydneyHEMS an… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Start of night shift personal kit checks. Our cognitive aids are unequivocal. https://t.co/3Evg6hqWoF 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: General PH&RM
Sydney HEMS registrar Dr Jonny Morris takes us through the impact of flight on patients and the things we should consider for patients we are transporting by air.
Providing exceptional critical care to a severely injured patient and kicking the winning goal in World Cup Rugby to most will seem many worlds apart. Dr Nathan Trist, one of our current senior PHRM registrars, is a former professional rugby … Continue reading
Attendance at CGD is open to NSW Health employees – dial in details are available on request.
Over recent years self-talk and self-compassion have been increasingly explored; notably they are key components of performance psychology. These two aspects can influence performance not just of elite athletes but also of medical professionals; while under pressure and following high-stress … Continue reading
It’s been a few months since the latest cohort of HEMS registrars completed their induction; they’ve found their feet and been part of some incredible missions so far. One of our latest additions, Dr Fran Arnold, wanted to share some … Continue reading
Understanding the prehospital and retrieval system is core knowledge for all Emergency Registrars, whether you undertake a special skills post during your training or not. We are collaborating with HETI to provide PHRM education for Emergency and Critical Care registrars … Continue reading
We were pleased to host the Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Symposium on base back in February, and we are delighted to be able to bring you the recorded talks that featured on the day. Unfortunately we weren’t able to … Continue reading