- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 2 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 2 weeks ago
- Intensive Care Paramedic, Harry Reeves, presents shares his insights into the management of patients in the EVIDENC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Seven & a half years ago John Hinds knocked everyone's socks off with Crack the Chest Get Crucified in Chicago Remembering… 1 month ago
- RT @tollambulance: As we close in on the final weeks of December (only 11 days to go 😲) we wanted to reflect on what a year it has been and… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Education Day
Next education day will be held in conjunction with our colleagues at NETS. Attendance is open to all employees of NSW Health.
Our next Education Day will be held on 9th December at the Aeromedical Crewing Excellence Centre and also by video-conference. Dial-in details are available to employees of NSW Health. The programme is below:
Our next Education Day will be held on 14th October by video-conference. Please do not attend Bankstown base unless you are presenting, attending a workshop or rostered on an operational shift. Dial-in details are available to employees of NSW Health. The … Continue reading