- RT @ClareHBradley: Help please. How long do other retrieval services keep prefilled Rocuronium syringes out of the fridge? @drricha… 2 days ago
- RT @EMManchester: Top 10 Trauma Papers for Trauma UK conference. 2020-2021. No doubt COVID affected the number of clinical trials publishe… 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: This weekend a #COVID press conference by the State Government included @HawkmoonHEMS outlining the response by State Retrie… 1 week ago
- RT @RFDS_CO_EGMMRS: Retrieval in full #COVID19 PPE is no joke. Eapecially over long haul. Keep up the great work @cliffreid, @SydneyHEMS an… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Start of night shift personal kit checks. Our cognitive aids are unequivocal. https://t.co/3Evg6hqWoF 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Education Day
Next education day will be held in conjunction with our colleagues at NETS. Attendance is open to all employees of NSW Health.
Our next Education Day will be held on 9th December at the Aeromedical Crewing Excellence Centre and also by video-conference. Dial-in details are available to employees of NSW Health. The programme is below:
Our next Education Day will be held on 14th October by video-conference. Please do not attend Bankstown base unless you are presenting, attending a workshop or rostered on an operational shift. Dial-in details are available to employees of NSW Health. The … Continue reading