- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @sydneyhems 2021 first look laryngoscopy success rate : 325/332(97.9%). 2 days ago
- Our latest paper, using geospatial techniques to explore videolaryngoscopy performance, does it matter where the la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: A great graphical model that could equally be applied to our HEMS work! From overview of space medicine by @spaceman_pete a… 1 month ago
- Amber Siegel, from @NETSNSW, is up next - explaining neonatal physiology and how transition to extra-uterine life i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Paediatric major haemorrhage is rare and we can’t treat it quite the same as adults. We think differently about dru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Education Day
Next education day will be held in conjunction with our colleagues at NETS. Attendance is open to all employees of NSW Health.
Our next Education Day will be held on 9th December at the Aeromedical Crewing Excellence Centre and also by video-conference. Dial-in details are available to employees of NSW Health. The programme is below:
Our next Education Day will be held on 14th October by video-conference. Please do not attend Bankstown base unless you are presenting, attending a workshop or rostered on an operational shift. Dial-in details are available to employees of NSW Health. The … Continue reading