- RT @cjmdenny: Not a bad commute... With thanks to @SydneyHEMS and in particular @drgeoffhealy for a brilliant observer shift with @tollamb… 12 hours ago
- RT @expensivecare: Apparently it’s #WorldHelicopterDay. So I’m sharing some photos from my time as a PHaRM registrar with @SydneyHEMS 🚁 htt… 12 hours ago
- RT @ConceptosUC: Por primera vez en Chile, el australiano de @Sydney_uni Dr. Brian Burns junto al equipo de @Resuscitology vienen a @Concep… 12 hours ago
- RT @airwaycam: Great talk by Helen Oliver at Brisbane Cadaveric course (at Uni Queensland). Wonderful to have Helen and Karel Habig as fac… 12 hours ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (August 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/08/21/air… https://t.co/CSiSCzNRKR 3 days ago
Tag Archives: disaster
Interesting videocast involving our very own Yash discussing the improvised medical response at Everest Base Camp to the devastating avalanche earlier this year. If you’re interested in wilderness medicine and want to see more stuff like this, check out their website: http://theadventuremedic.com/.