- RT @cliffreid: This podcast with @FOAMfrat was so much fun - thanks again @christifulli88 and Team 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇬🇧 twitter.com/FOAMfrat/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Do you want to learn more about PHARM? This course is on offer through Sydney University twitter.com/HawkmoonHEMS/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cjmdenny: Not a bad commute... With thanks to @SydneyHEMS and in particular @drgeoffhealy for a brilliant observer shift with @tollamb… 3 weeks ago
- RT @expensivecare: Apparently it’s #WorldHelicopterDay. So I’m sharing some photos from my time as a PHaRM registrar with @SydneyHEMS 🚁 htt… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ConceptosUC: Por primera vez en Chile, el australiano de @Sydney_uni Dr. Brian Burns junto al equipo de @Resuscitology vienen a @Concep… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Tips
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
A monthly audit of our airway cases is done to evaluate our performance against key performance indicators and to identify and share learning points for the team. Here are some key points from the Clinical Governance Day on 20th May … Continue reading