- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great presentation by @ResusPadawan at the @SydneyHEMS Education Day 13th October 2021. Lessons from the battlefield. Gre… 1 week ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Kudos to @SydneyHEMS for making their Airway registry lessons freely available as #FOAMed Whilst many services conduct… 1 week ago
- We are proud to have 16 candidates sitting the inaugural Australasian Diploma of Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TotalResus: Transport physiology. Critical Care in the Air. HT @SydneyHEMS youtu.be/S28K6rG2vJo #phem #pharm #foamcc https://t.co/d5… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AirwayMxAcademy: Great prehospital airway lessons and tips from @SydneyHEMS 👉 twitter.com/sydneyhems/sta… @Vapourologist @LeifRognas @EM_RES… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Tips
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
A monthly audit of our airway cases is done to evaluate our performance against key performance indicators and to identify and share learning points for the team. Here are some key points from the Clinical Governance Day on 20th May … Continue reading