- We more than halved our waste during induction by using real plates, cutlery, reusable coffee cups and water bottle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @EMManchester: Join us in Manchester this May for the 2nd #stemlynsLIVE conference. It’s going to be a blast here in Virchester with @… 1 day ago
- RT @tollambulance: "I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to Ben and the rest of the helicopter team who gave me a lift out of Mumbedah… 6 days ago
- RT @ambuaustralia: Last week at the Sydney HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) registrar induction training - introducing the new t… 1 week ago
- New trainee registrars and critical care paramedics on base today for medical team training. Anticipating the demon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Tips
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
A monthly audit of our airway cases is done to evaluate our performance against key performance indicators and to identify and share learning points for the team. Here are some key points from the Clinical Governance Day on 20th May … Continue reading