- RT @chrispartyka: You can't teach prehospital #POCUS in the classroom. Today the STORM Course moved outdoors to appreciate the unique envir… 5 hours ago
- RT @olivia_shepp123: Thank you very much @cliffreid for the informative session this evening (early morning for you!) on human factors incl… 1 day ago
- RT @StefcormackStef: Lucky to be able to listen to @cliffreid speak about crew resource management+Sydney HEMS, superb. Forgot how good HEM… 1 day ago
- Remote observation of simulation with @i_simulate increasing the fidelity of interhospital simulation and targeted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drbear13: Helicopters, Ambulances and Fixed wings across the state to transport medical teams and patients to provide critical care whe… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Tips
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
A monthly audit of our airway cases is done to evaluate our performance against key performance indicators and to identify and share learning points for the team. Here are some key points from the Clinical Governance Day on 20th May … Continue reading