- Every donation counts, thank you for your generous donations. The retrieval transfusion protocol saves lives. twitter.com/Sophie_Shand/s… 1 month ago
- RT @JohnChatterbox: I’m really excited to announce @GAMC will feature a global expert panel on PreHospital Airway Management, its free and… 1 month ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Old @SydneyHEMS kit dump / checklist (now used for trash collection on-scene), turned into office wall art! https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- RT @tollambulance: Every year, around 34,000 Australians and New Zealanders suffer out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Today, we are taking par… 3 months ago
- We use these resources as part of the suite of training materials @SydneyHEMS for emergency medical procedures. twitter.com/nswaci/status/… 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Tips
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
A monthly audit of our airway cases is done to evaluate our performance against key performance indicators and to identify and share learning points for the team. Here are some key points from the Clinical Governance Day on 20th May … Continue reading