Tweets from SydneyHEMS
- RT @nattiejpk: Happy #IWD here is to having a seat at the table, no longer having to work as if we have no children and parenting as if we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drbear13: This international women’s day I would like to appreciate the awesome women I get to work with in Aeromedicine in NSW. Every… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RFDSCO_EGMMRS: Great finger thoracostomy #FOAMed 3 min video from @SydneyHEMS #PHEM https://t.co/nVlixMMZWa 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: @cgraydoc @HumanFact0rz @First10EM Someone say airway, winched, crocodile and cliff in the same sentence? We’ll take it fro… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: A Pilot's perspective on a recent mission to Belmore Falls. "You feel the sense of confinement up against the waterfal… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Tips
Optimising Prehospital Scene Time
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
Posted in General PH&RM, Podcasts Tagged Prehospital, Tips Leave a comment
A monthly audit of our airway cases is done to evaluate our performance against key performance indicators and to identify and share learning points for the team. Here are some key points from the Clinical Governance Day on 20th May … Continue reading
LMA to stoma ventilation
Level 1 evidence is great, but for useful tips that can add options to your resuscitation toolbox there are some great finds in journal letters pages. Try this one: An apneoic patient requires assisted ventilation in your resuscitation room. Bag-mask … Continue reading
Posted in General PH&RM Tagged airway, ALS, Tips, ventilation Leave a comment