- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Learn from excellence twitter.com/SydneyHEMS/sta… 3 weeks ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (May 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/05/21/air… https://t.co/n2k7hGcd1M 4 weeks ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: Jake, our paramedic from Newcastle, picked up this poor guy who was lost and roaming the streets. Before finding his owne… 2 months ago
- There’s a #SMACCSimIt video showing highlights of our sim program in the EduHub #SMACC. Thank you for the opportuni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @karma51136096: SMACC 2019 🚁 https://t.co/R7QPE9bzx9 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Tips
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
A monthly audit of our airway cases is done to evaluate our performance against key performance indicators and to identify and share learning points for the team. Here are some key points from the Clinical Governance Day on 20th May … Continue reading