- RT @EMManchester: So proud of team @MRI_ED last night & always. Thanks for everyone’s thoughts and kind words at a very difficult time. #… 3 days ago
- Thoughts are with our friends in Manchester and all the emergency services workers @EMManchester @stemlyns 4 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: Take a look at this fantastic footage of our air and @NSWAmbulance medical crew in action! Video by Seth Jaworski. https… 5 days ago
- RT @FLTDOC1: Excellent podcast on Australian CC/HEMS paramedicine by @cliffreid & @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2017/05/19/cam… 1 week ago
- Interview with @SydneyHEMS Senior Paramedic Cameron Edgar sydneyhems.com/2017/05/19/cam… @CammoEdgar 1 week ago
Category Archives: Podcasts
In this 25 minute podcast Dr Cliff Reid talks with Cameron Edgar, a senior helicopter critical care paramedic. Cameron has been a paramedic for 23 years, qualifying as an intensive care paramedic, then a special casualty access team paramedic, and then … Continue reading
Cliff Reid and Geoff Healy discuss challenges in prehospital intraosseous and intravenous access, covering how to avoid pitfalls and what their own individual practice preferences are in the prehospital and in-hospital settings (22 mins).
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss the approach to patients with hypoxia and obstructed airways, prior to rapid sequence induction. This is all about effective basic airway management.
In this podcast, Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to do a prehospital primary survey Reference: Ware S, Reid C, Burns BJ, Habig K. Helicopter emergency medical service registrars do not comprehensively document primary surveys. European Journal … Continue reading