- Cheers 2 @AirAmbulanceNI - great to see after our friend @DocJohnHinds campaigned so hard for NI HEMS. Plans to ado… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @thomas1973: @zeering_road @medicalaxioms @pash22 @BenMazer That's how @SydneyHEMS works: pos+open: If offering s/t new:"That sounds int… 2 days ago
- RT @TheResusRoom: @jackcarlwatson @ultra365tribe @PHEM_cast, @RAGEpodcast & @SydneyHEMS are all great 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Sydney HEMS registrar posts advertised with @NSWAmbulance nswjmo.erecruit.com.au/ViewPosition.a… I don't recruit, I just train the successf… 6 days ago
- RT @jonmcck: Not long till I’m trading my seat in @scotambhelimed5 for a seat in the @GLA_Airport @emirates to meet the @SydneyHEMS team #a… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Podcasts
In this 25 minute podcast Dr Cliff Reid talks with Cameron Edgar, a senior helicopter critical care paramedic. Cameron has been a paramedic for 23 years, qualifying as an intensive care paramedic, then a special casualty access team paramedic, and then … Continue reading
Cliff Reid and Geoff Healy discuss challenges in prehospital intraosseous and intravenous access, covering how to avoid pitfalls and what their own individual practice preferences are in the prehospital and in-hospital settings (22 mins).
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss the approach to patients with hypoxia and obstructed airways, prior to rapid sequence induction. This is all about effective basic airway management.
In this podcast, Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to do a prehospital primary survey Reference: Ware S, Reid C, Burns BJ, Habig K. Helicopter emergency medical service registrars do not comprehensively document primary surveys. European Journal … Continue reading