- Vascular & Osseous Access in Resuscitation - discussion with @cliffreid and @drgeoffhealy sydneyhems.com/2017/03/23/vas… 3 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: #DYK our #rescue helicopters are fitted with 2x jet turbine engines producing over 1,530 horse power each? https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: We send our sympathy, strength & support to you, your patients & emergency service colleagues #londonattack #NSWA https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @skynews247: #News London attack: Dr Tony Joy from London Air Ambulance was on the scene in #Westminster https://t.co/NXlXuteEOd 3 days ago
- RT @LukeARegan: @SASCONSULTPARA @dlbywater @HawkmoonHEMS @SydneyHEMS a happy return to home of PH clin gov and purposeful, team-based revie… 4 days ago
Author Archives: Cliff Reid
Cliff Reid and Geoff Healy discuss challenges in prehospital intraosseous and intravenous access, covering how to avoid pitfalls and what their own individual practice preferences are in the prehospital and in-hospital settings (22 mins).
The inaugural HEMS Education Day was held in the ACE Training Centre. Here is an overview of points covered. Mission Oversight Cameron Edgar outlined the mission oversight process, its history, and the ways in which it has reduced risks of helicopter … Continue reading
Our Sydney HEMS specialist Clare Richmond is one of the brilliant women in this video who inspire the next generation of authors, marine biologists, and HEMS physicians. The video was made for Sydney Opera House’s flagship All About Women festival.
New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility … Continue reading
As always, all NSW Health staff are welcome to attend, a sign in is required. See here for directions: https://sydneyhems.com/contact/
Please note there will be no Clinical Governance Day this week 24 Aug 2016. The next CGD is on 7 September
Retrieval medicine specialist Dr Stefan Mazur outlines postgraduate academic study options for retrieval clinicians. As he points out, the list is not exhaustive, and focuses on Australasian and British courses and exams. Links: Diploma in Retrieval and Transfer Medicine Royal … Continue reading