- RT @IanMeducator: In case of emergency @SydneyHEMS EAC pull off wall to use. FOAM to sim test/train now resus https://t.co/ug00MAS73c 1 week ago
- RT @Obidoc: Love these guys, great work! Clear, concise & logical thought processes @SydneyHEMS @karelhabig https://t.co/wj6tYUDCiI 1 month ago
- RT @karelhabig: #SydneyHEMS Emergency Action Cards are used to troubleshoot unexpected clinical issues. Feel free to use or adapt! https://… 1 month ago
- RT @kmaximous: Thank you @SydneyHEMS for being so welcoming.. Had a great day and loved the bbq 🌭..!! #alwayslearning https://t.co/D3qJvZBM… 1 month ago
- RT @ketaminh: Stress inoculation @SydneyHEMS style .Dr Coombs challenging the inductee "it wasn't stressful until HEMS arrived" https://t.… 1 month ago
Author Archives: Cliff Reid
As always, all NSW Health staff are welcome to attend, a sign in is required. See here for directions: https://sydneyhems.com/contact/
Please note there will be no Clinical Governance Day this week 24 Aug 2016. The next CGD is on 7 September
Retrieval medicine specialist Dr Stefan Mazur outlines postgraduate academic study options for retrieval clinicians. As he points out, the list is not exhaustive, and focuses on Australasian and British courses and exams. Links: Diploma in Retrieval and Transfer Medicine Royal … Continue reading
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss the approach to patients with hypoxia and obstructed airways, prior to rapid sequence induction. This is all about effective basic airway management.
In this podcast, Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to do a prehospital primary survey Reference: Ware S, Reid C, Burns BJ, Habig K. Helicopter emergency medical service registrars do not comprehensively document primary surveys. European Journal … Continue reading