- RT @DrHannahB: @cliffreid @SydneyHEMS @RESQtweets 2 years on and I still miss it so much! #bestjobintheworld #sydneyHEMS 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Thanks - hadn’t watched this & didn’t know it was on YT. Nice feature on @DrHannahB winch mission @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @_retrieval: Dates for your teams’ diaries: 26th-27th April 2017 @mmbangor @RetrievalIRL @ATACCFaculty @SydneyHEMS @LDNairamb @BCH_KID… 6 days ago
- RT @DushyantIyer1: Always a highlight seeing the @SydneyHEMS take off from @livhosp https://t.co/Qq5eMWcwiQ 1 week ago
- RT @TotalResus: Look no further for info on pre-hospital RSI and anaesthesia nswhems.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/prehos… from @SydneyHEMS #FOAMcc https://t.co/… 1 week ago
Author Archives: Cliff Reid
Please note there will be no Clinical Governance Day this week 24 Aug 2016. The next CGD is on 7 September
Retrieval medicine specialist Dr Stefan Mazur outlines postgraduate academic study options for retrieval clinicians. As he points out, the list is not exhaustive, and focuses on Australasian and British courses and exams. Links: Diploma in Retrieval and Transfer Medicine Royal … Continue reading
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to minimise prehospital scene time while providing meaningful interventions.
Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss the approach to patients with hypoxia and obstructed airways, prior to rapid sequence induction. This is all about effective basic airway management.
In this podcast, Cliff Reid, Karel Habig, and Geoff Healy discuss how to do a prehospital primary survey Reference: Ware S, Reid C, Burns BJ, Habig K. Helicopter emergency medical service registrars do not comprehensively document primary surveys. European Journal … Continue reading