Cliff Reid and Geoff Healy discuss challenges in prehospital intraosseous and intravenous access, covering how to avoid pitfalls and what their own individual practice preferences are in the prehospital and in-hospital settings (22 mins).
- RT @cliffreid: Thursday: ED - setting up to intubate. DuCanto catheters now standard in Resus Friday: Retrieval - doing team pack checks.… 2 days ago
- So far, we’ve had retrieval docs, @NETSNSW docs, paramedics, a radiologist and a social worker on our programme tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Great reminder from @LizCrowe2 - as soon as someone can see you, you are communicating. Essential to have harmony b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Next up on our education day - the phenomenal @LizCrowe2 talks to us on Difficult Conversations in Critical Care.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Hugely grateful to @DrAndrewDixon of @Radiopaedia for teaching us about bleeds and not-bleeds as part of our educat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago