Cliff Reid and Geoff Healy discuss challenges in prehospital intraosseous and intravenous access, covering how to avoid pitfalls and what their own individual practice preferences are in the prehospital and in-hospital settings (22 mins).
- RT @tollambulance: What an incredible shot of our crew in action via @sydhelitours! Image: Seth Jaworski https://t.co/IiYP4c4utV 2 weeks ago
- RT @Obidoc: @mededgene @cliffreid @ATACCFaculty we have that too for live actors! https://t.co/2VAFAQ9nnj 3 weeks ago
- RT @airwaycam: As @kovacsgj George Kovacs says, the 50/50 rule: 50% glottis in top 50% of screen. Avoid Kovacs sign (cricoid ring visible b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Prehospital preoxygenation strategy by @SydneyHEMS. nswhems.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/heli-c… https://t.co/6saTJKHtPi 3 weeks ago
- Vascular & Osseous Access in Resuscitation - discussion with @cliffreid and @drgeoffhealy sydneyhems.com/2017/03/23/vas… 1 month ago