- RT @cliffreid: Ad hoc airway currency training on base today @SydneyHEMS Three advanced airway cases with competing teams discussing and… 1 week ago
- RT @resuscitology: Need pulmonary vasodilatation in your sick pulmonary hypertension patient, but don’t want to dump the BP? Consider nebul… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: A beautiful CMAC video. It shows the visual representation of the 'clicks' you feel when the coudé tip of the bougie bounces… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SafeAirway: In our 1st 6 min #RapidSequencePresentation @ClareHBradley talks about @SydneyHEMS' amazing team-based airway training prog… 2 weeks ago
- Education Day 10th November 2021 sydneyhems.com/2021/11/04/edu… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: MIMMS
Do you know how to give the latitude and longitude of your location when calling emergency services? Any smartphone can manage it, but you have to know how. Several free apps are available, but you don’t necessarily need them – the … Continue reading →