This practical workshop is part of the Sydney HEMS Team Induction Training, and is one component of a learning program that also includes online preparatory material, simulation, a multi-station formal team objective structured practical assessment (also called ‘the exam’), and human factors training.
- RT @mmdinh: Well done to @SydneyHEMS for a wonderful trauma event at ACE HEMS training centre hosted by @drbear13 @karelhabig and team incl… 1 day ago
- Simulation time - MBA head, chest and abdomen injuries. Access, Splinting, Haeomdynamics optimised, RSI, Ultrasound… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Sydney HEMS Critical Care Paramedic Sam Immens speaking on packing the major trauma patient - space control and sha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @nswitim: Code crimson @karelhabig @nswitim @SydneyHEMS live-streaming ITIM Trauma Evening aci.health.nsw.gov.au/get-involved/i… https://t.co/XRwkin1… 2 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @ITIM PHARM Trauma Evening in partnership with @SydneyHEMS streaming live now. https://t.co/srHE5CwUSr @_NMay @karelhabi… 2 days ago