This practical workshop is part of the Sydney HEMS Team Induction Training, and is one component of a learning program that also includes online preparatory material, simulation, a multi-station formal team objective structured practical assessment (also called ‘the exam’), and human factors training.
- RT @cliffreid: Thursday: ED - setting up to intubate. DuCanto catheters now standard in Resus Friday: Retrieval - doing team pack checks.… 5 days ago
- So far, we’ve had retrieval docs, @NETSNSW docs, paramedics, a radiologist and a social worker on our programme tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Great reminder from @LizCrowe2 - as soon as someone can see you, you are communicating. Essential to have harmony b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Next up on our education day - the phenomenal @LizCrowe2 talks to us on Difficult Conversations in Critical Care.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Hugely grateful to @DrAndrewDixon of @Radiopaedia for teaching us about bleeds and not-bleeds as part of our educat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago