This practical workshop is part of the Sydney HEMS Team Induction Training, and is one component of a learning program that also includes online preparatory material, simulation, a multi-station formal team objective structured practical assessment (also called ‘the exam’), and human factors training.
- RT @samimmens: @cliffreid @SydneyHEMS @ClareHBradley Great work @ClareHBradley you are relentless in working to improve our systems to ensu… 16 hours ago
- RT @samimmens: @robjjscott Thank you @robjjscott for your kind words. I am still impressed daily by the ability of our 4 person team and wh… 1 day ago
- RT @samimmens: @_NMay @SydneyHEMS Thank you @_NMay, I think we are in a privileged position looking after the sick and injured all over NSW… 1 day ago
- RT @samimmens: @cliffreid Thanks very much @cliffreid. Its funny working in a place like @SydneyHEMS I am constantly surrounded by truly in… 1 day ago
- RT @NETSNSW: Tom Judge, LifeFlight, presenting "Aeromedical Transport Challenges in Maine USA - Systems for 'Beating' the weather"; 12:30pm… 1 day ago