This practical workshop is part of the Sydney HEMS Team Induction Training, and is one component of a learning program that also includes online preparatory material, simulation, a multi-station formal team objective structured practical assessment (also called ‘the exam’), and human factors training.
- Every donation counts, thank you for your generous donations. The retrieval transfusion protocol saves lives. twitter.com/Sophie_Shand/s… 1 month ago
- RT @JohnChatterbox: I’m really excited to announce @GAMC will feature a global expert panel on PreHospital Airway Management, its free and… 1 month ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Old @SydneyHEMS kit dump / checklist (now used for trash collection on-scene), turned into office wall art! https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- RT @tollambulance: Every year, around 34,000 Australians and New Zealanders suffer out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Today, we are taking par… 3 months ago
- We use these resources as part of the suite of training materials @SydneyHEMS for emergency medical procedures. twitter.com/nswaci/status/… 3 months ago