This practical workshop is part of the Sydney HEMS Team Induction Training, and is one component of a learning program that also includes online preparatory material, simulation, a multi-station formal team objective structured practical assessment (also called ‘the exam’), and human factors training.
- RT @StephenHearns1: Congratulations to @drrichardlyon on his well deserved MBE. He’s come a long way… https://t.co/MekNjSHEt3 12 hours ago
- RT @Malcolm_999: Congrats Prof @drrichardlyon MBE @kssairambulance. Huge dedication to patient care. As my daughter said "Cool, and he's a… 6 days ago
- RT @chrispartyka: @SydneyHEMS Education Day: Wed 28th June 2017 It's all about #POCUS ... (plus a bit on snakes + balloon pumps) https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: A @NSWAmbulance doctor and paramedic are on board every flight to provide exceptional in-air critical care to those in n… 2 weeks ago
- Major incident exercise learning points at Sydney HEMS via @robjjscott sydneyhems.com/2017/06/09/maj… https://t.co/LuNe4uwpT2 2 weeks ago