- RT @cliffreid: Ad hoc airway currency training on base today @SydneyHEMS Three advanced airway cases with competing teams discussing and… 2 weeks ago
- RT @resuscitology: Need pulmonary vasodilatation in your sick pulmonary hypertension patient, but don’t want to dump the BP? Consider nebul… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: A beautiful CMAC video. It shows the visual representation of the 'clicks' you feel when the coudé tip of the bougie bounces… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SafeAirway: In our 1st 6 min #RapidSequencePresentation @ClareHBradley talks about @SydneyHEMS' amazing team-based airway training prog… 3 weeks ago
- Education Day 10th November 2021 sydneyhems.com/2021/11/04/edu… 4 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: winch
The water winch rescue is unique among our mission taskings, in that it requires a non-standard approach to personal and cabin setup. The paramedics will go out in a wetsuit and additional gear (which takes time), and the doctor will … Continue reading
The next Clinical Governance Day will be on 9th March. This session is designed to be operationally focused and give you pearls and tools to use on your next shift. Thematically, we will be focusing on water-related topics. Clare Hayes-Bradley … Continue reading
A grateful patient posted his experience of being rescued on YouTube:
This presentation was given at the Retrieval 2014 conference in Glasgow.