- RT @cliffreid: The first published evaluation of @zeropointsurvey by @erin_donnelly1 & @EMManchester Thank you my friends for this import… 12 hours ago
- RT @BradHazzard: @NSWAmbulance AW139 helicopter approaches cliff in bush land to lower stretcher to base of cliff in a training exercise.… 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: @NGParkes83 @a3cordier Yes @SydneyHEMS we’ll run it peripherally until we’ve placed a CVC or if time critical transfer we’ll… 2 days ago
- RT @DobbieAnna: It’s out!! The advert for Physicians in Pre Hospital Care with London HEMS is now live! Looking forward to receiving your… 5 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: If you want a lesson on mindset and a demonstration of determination & resilience, read EM doctor Dinesh Palipana's book Str… 6 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: winch
The water winch rescue is unique among our mission taskings, in that it requires a non-standard approach to personal and cabin setup. The paramedics will go out in a wetsuit and additional gear (which takes time), and the doctor will … Continue reading
The next Clinical Governance Day will be on 9th March. This session is designed to be operationally focused and give you pearls and tools to use on your next shift. Thematically, we will be focusing on water-related topics. Clare Hayes-Bradley … Continue reading
A grateful patient posted his experience of being rescued on YouTube:
This presentation was given at the Retrieval 2014 conference in Glasgow.