- RT @Paul72309704: @ResusPadawan @AMPAdocs @LDNairamb @SydneyHEMS @ATACCGroup @FLTDOC1 @HaldenHB @DarrenBraude Do you have an example of wha… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @benabo for the drowning update! Come and see us when you’re in Aus 🦈 ☀️ 🚁 3 weeks ago
- Great guest talks facilitated by @EBMgoneWILD today @WakeWildMed https://t.co/NAK5M1IkVA 3 weeks ago
- Kicking off education day with a presentation on #RePHILL by @DrNickCrombie, joining us to thrash out what the stud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Glad to be part of this project. Case series of us initiating inhaled nitric oxide in covid respiratory failure (often a… 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: extrication
An hour long exploration of motor crash management principles by Retrieval specialist Dr Geoff Healy
This presentation was given at the Retrieval 2014 conference in Glasgow.
GSA-HEMS consultants and paramedics are deployed as part of the New South Wales Urban Search & Rescue Task Force. Although registrars are not deployed as part of this team, working in prehospital care requires preparation for work in disaster zones, … Continue reading
Using a sophisticated infrared six camera motion capture system, investigators demonstrated decreased cervical spine movement when collared volunteers self-extricated from a mock smashed up Toyota Corolla, when compared with extrication by paramedics using a backboard. The authors conclude that in … Continue reading