- RT @cliffreid: The first published evaluation of @zeropointsurvey by @erin_donnelly1 & @EMManchester Thank you my friends for this import… 11 hours ago
- RT @BradHazzard: @NSWAmbulance AW139 helicopter approaches cliff in bush land to lower stretcher to base of cliff in a training exercise.… 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: @NGParkes83 @a3cordier Yes @SydneyHEMS we’ll run it peripherally until we’ve placed a CVC or if time critical transfer we’ll… 2 days ago
- RT @DobbieAnna: It’s out!! The advert for Physicians in Pre Hospital Care with London HEMS is now live! Looking forward to receiving your… 5 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: If you want a lesson on mindset and a demonstration of determination & resilience, read EM doctor Dinesh Palipana's book Str… 6 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: extrication
An hour long exploration of motor crash management principles by Retrieval specialist Dr Geoff Healy
This presentation was given at the Retrieval 2014 conference in Glasgow.
GSA-HEMS consultants and paramedics are deployed as part of the New South Wales Urban Search & Rescue Task Force. Although registrars are not deployed as part of this team, working in prehospital care requires preparation for work in disaster zones, … Continue reading
Using a sophisticated infrared six camera motion capture system, investigators demonstrated decreased cervical spine movement when collared volunteers self-extricated from a mock smashed up Toyota Corolla, when compared with extrication by paramedics using a backboard. The authors conclude that in … Continue reading