- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 2 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 2 weeks ago
- Intensive Care Paramedic, Harry Reeves, presents shares his insights into the management of patients in the EVIDENC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Seven & a half years ago John Hinds knocked everyone's socks off with Crack the Chest Get Crucified in Chicago Remembering… 1 month ago
- RT @tollambulance: As we close in on the final weeks of December (only 11 days to go 😲) we wanted to reflect on what a year it has been and… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: 1.2.8
The Paramedic experience of managing patients included in the EVIDENCE Trial. This post was written by Dr Shannon Townsend, HEMS registrar. The ACE Training Centre recently hosted the 2022 NSW Ambulance Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Symposium, with the theme of the … Continue reading