- RT @ClareHBradley: Help please. How long do other retrieval services keep prefilled Rocuronium syringes out of the fridge? @drricha… 2 days ago
- RT @EMManchester: Top 10 Trauma Papers for Trauma UK conference. 2020-2021. No doubt COVID affected the number of clinical trials publishe… 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: This weekend a #COVID press conference by the State Government included @HawkmoonHEMS outlining the response by State Retrie… 1 week ago
- RT @RFDS_CO_EGMMRS: Retrieval in full #COVID19 PPE is no joke. Eapecially over long haul. Keep up the great work @cliffreid, @SydneyHEMS an… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Start of night shift personal kit checks. Our cognitive aids are unequivocal. https://t.co/3Evg6hqWoF 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: extremity
At the HEMS Education Day on 30th May 2018, we had two great presentations on regional anaesthesia from guest speakers Andrew Lansdown and Ananth Kumar. Ex-Sydney HEMS registrar and current consultant anaesthetist Andrew Lansdown gave us an excellent presentation on … Continue reading
Extremity amputation technique as taught by Dr Geoff Healy at Sydney HEMS Team Induction training August 2015, using porcine tissue.
British trauma surgeon and pre-hospital pioneer Professor Keith Porter describes how to do a pre-hospital amputation in this months EMJ. Thankfully the procedure is only rarely necessary and often only requires cutting remaining skin bridges with scissors. The indications are: … Continue reading