Extremity amputation technique as taught by Dr Geoff Healy at Sydney HEMS Team Induction training August 2015, using porcine tissue.
- RT @tollambulance: "I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to Ben and the rest of the helicopter team who gave me a lift out of Mumbedah… 3 days ago
- RT @ambuaustralia: Last week at the Sydney HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) registrar induction training - introducing the new t… 1 week ago
- New trainee registrars and critical care paramedics on base today for medical team training. Anticipating the demon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @bad__EM: A big thank you to the females in retrieval medicine group from @SydneyHEMS for sponsoring a scholarship to #badEMfest20 & we… 2 weeks ago
- If you ever needed a reason to refresh your CPR knowledge and have a defibrillator close to hand - skills and simpl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago