Here is a recommended open ‘finger’ thoracostomy technique for ventilated patients as taught by Dr Geoff Healy at Sydney HEMS Team Induction training August 2015, using porcine tissue.
- RT @cliffreid: iGel thread which should be of use to first responders and EMS providers, emergency department and ICU staff, and even novic… 3 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: The township of Eugowra NSW has suffered a very major and overwhelming flood catastrophe earlier this week. https://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: Thank you Amanda for getting in touch and sharing your father's story. The Wollongong crew that day were Lachlan, Hanger… 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by the catastrophic events taking place in the region. https://t.co/71MKAxX0Ae 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: For someone who has dedicated his career to assisting his community, the impact of the Eugowra flooding for Kylle, his f… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.