Here is a recommended open ‘finger’ thoracostomy technique for ventilated patients as taught by Dr Geoff Healy at Sydney HEMS Team Induction training August 2015, using porcine tissue.
- RT @tollambulance: It’s bath time! 🛁🚁🚿 https://t.co/u68q7XKXeo 1 day ago
- RT @OperationalEMS: Strong work on this night stretcher hoist (winch) @SydneyHEMS @tollambulance @NSWAmbulance twitter.com/NSWAmbulance/s… 5 days ago
- RT @drbear13: Emergency Airway management resources - easy to access and useful tools for the journey, EAC for in hospital too @sydneyhems… 6 days ago
- RT @SmaccForce: Introducing @SmaccForce Sydney 2019 speaker @samimmens. At the centre of change are the basics. @smaccteam #smaccFORCE #SMA… 6 days ago
- RT @PATCHTrial: @livhosp has received their first few patients enrolled in #PATCHstudy thanks @SydneyHEMS @HawkmoonHEMS Now 676 enrolments… 1 week ago