Tweets from SydneyHEMS
- RT @nattiejpk: Happy #IWD here is to having a seat at the table, no longer having to work as if we have no children and parenting as if we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drbear13: This international women’s day I would like to appreciate the awesome women I get to work with in Aeromedicine in NSW. Every… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RFDSCO_EGMMRS: Great finger thoracostomy #FOAMed 3 min video from @SydneyHEMS #PHEM https://t.co/nVlixMMZWa 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: @cgraydoc @HumanFact0rz @First10EM Someone say airway, winched, crocodile and cliff in the same sentence? We’ll take it fro… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: A Pilot's perspective on a recent mission to Belmore Falls. "You feel the sense of confinement up against the waterfal… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: burn
Burns Management Pearls from the Experts
At our recent Clinical Governance Day (4/5/16) we were honored to have in attendance three experts who have dedicated their careers to the care of the burned patient. A cornucopia of pearls for prehospital and retrieval management were presented. The … Continue reading
Posted in General PH&RM Tagged airway, ARDS, burn, burns, CGD, escharotomy, fluids, HEMS, intubation, Parkland, Prehospital, Trauma, ventilation Leave a comment
Build Your Own Escharotomy Man!
To make your own escharotomy training model, you will need: 1. A thick foam yoga mat (red or pink). This one was $10 from K-Mart. 2. A roll of Cling Film (Glad Wrap). 3. A roll of thin packing foam — the sort … Continue reading
Posted in burns, simulation, training Tagged burn, education, escharotomy, retrieval 4 Comments