- RT @tollambulance: The absolute safety of our crew and patients is paramount. Our mission preparation checks is the final checklist before… 4 days ago
- Institute of Trauma & Injury Management (ITIM) Trauma Education Evening sydneyhems.com/2018/06/13/ins… 5 days ago
- Great education day on prehospital/retrieval regional anaesthesia thanks to @TheLansdowns @robjjscott Dr Ananth Kum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Working with the brilliant @NSWAmbulance #PHARM Flight Nurses topping up thoracic trauma knowledge & current practices. @… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ANZCP: Confirmed presenters for ANZCP 2018 Sydney: @ben_meadley, Nick Roder, Belinda Flanagan, @cliffreid, Dr Tony Smith, @_NMay , A/P… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: advanced airway
Intubations this month: 22 Airway Registry learning points reflect the challenges described and wisdom shared by Sydney HEMS personnel and guests at the Clinical Governance Airway Registry presentation for January 2018. Cases are discussed non-contemporaneously, anonymised and amalgamated over a … Continue reading
Dr Geoff Healy explains the use of the Ambu a-Scope 2 for flexible-optic intubation at HEMS Team Induction Training in Sydney.