- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @sydneyhems 2021 first look laryngoscopy success rate : 325/332(97.9%). 2 days ago
- Our latest paper, using geospatial techniques to explore videolaryngoscopy performance, does it matter where the la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: A great graphical model that could equally be applied to our HEMS work! From overview of space medicine by @spaceman_pete a… 1 month ago
- Amber Siegel, from @NETSNSW, is up next - explaining neonatal physiology and how transition to extra-uterine life i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Paediatric major haemorrhage is rare and we can’t treat it quite the same as adults. We think differently about dru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: dry mouth
Intubations this May: 31 Intubations this June: 28 Airway Registry learning points reflect the challenges described and wisdom shared by Sydney HEMS personnel and guests at the Clinical Governance Airway Registry … Continue reading