- RT @DobbieAnna: It’s out!! The advert for Physicians in Pre Hospital Care with London HEMS is now live! Looking forward to receiving your… 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: If you want a lesson on mindset and a demonstration of determination & resilience, read EM doctor Dinesh Palipana's book Str… 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: We recorded this a while ago with the awesome @heavyhelmet but still valid if people want to hear more about @SydneyHEMS… 3 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: NSW Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Symposium 27th October 2022. In person and on-line. Registration details and programme by sc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sezzzza: Westmead sure know how to put on a welcome! 🚁 🌈 @NETSNSW @tollambulance @westmeadkids https://t.co/gqXeYCl98O 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Simon Ho
‘The patient’s sats were 100% when I pushed the induction drugs. I thought the sats were fine as the pitch of the beeping from the monitor stayed the same, but when I looked back the patient had already started to … Continue reading
By Dr Chris McLenachan ECMO and COVID-19 The education day started off with Dr Kruit speaking on ECMO in the COVID19 patient. Dr Natalie Kruit is a GSA HEMS Retrieval Specialist and a Cardiac Anaesthetist at Westmead Hospital, Sydney. To … Continue reading
This will be a virtual meeting only via videoconferencing – please do not present to Bankstown Base.