- RT @thepasteurpoint: Is there a better way to spend the afternoon post nights? @SydneyHEMS pre-induction reading, a cold beer and stunning… 6 days ago
- Ever considered a retrieval registrar post? A position has just become available for an August start at the Capital… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @EBMgoneWILD: 6 hours of mandatory training used to make me cringe. Or bring my laptop to get other work done. But today, @cliffreid an… 1 week ago
- Happy to have @NswHeti ED trainees on the base today. Understanding prehospital RSI challenges with our team. https://t.co/n2Cg8zagub 1 week ago
- Heroic procedures aren’t really that heroic….considered, trained, mentally rehearsed, trained again.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Simon Ho
‘The patient’s sats were 100% when I pushed the induction drugs. I thought the sats were fine as the pitch of the beeping from the monitor stayed the same, but when I looked back the patient had already started to … Continue reading
By Dr Chris McLenachan ECMO and COVID-19 The education day started off with Dr Kruit speaking on ECMO in the COVID19 patient. Dr Natalie Kruit is a GSA HEMS Retrieval Specialist and a Cardiac Anaesthetist at Westmead Hospital, Sydney. To … Continue reading
This will be a virtual meeting only via videoconferencing – please do not present to Bankstown Base.