- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @sydneyhems 2021 first look laryngoscopy success rate : 325/332(97.9%). 1 week ago
- Our latest paper, using geospatial techniques to explore videolaryngoscopy performance, does it matter where the la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: A great graphical model that could equally be applied to our HEMS work! From overview of space medicine by @spaceman_pete a… 1 month ago
- Amber Siegel, from @NETSNSW, is up next - explaining neonatal physiology and how transition to extra-uterine life i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Paediatric major haemorrhage is rare and we can’t treat it quite the same as adults. We think differently about dru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Simon Ho
‘The patient’s sats were 100% when I pushed the induction drugs. I thought the sats were fine as the pitch of the beeping from the monitor stayed the same, but when I looked back the patient had already started to … Continue reading
By Dr Chris McLenachan ECMO and COVID-19 The education day started off with Dr Kruit speaking on ECMO in the COVID19 patient. Dr Natalie Kruit is a GSA HEMS Retrieval Specialist and a Cardiac Anaesthetist at Westmead Hospital, Sydney. To … Continue reading
This will be a virtual meeting only via videoconferencing – please do not present to Bankstown Base.