- RT @cliffreid: Ad hoc airway currency training on base today @SydneyHEMS Three advanced airway cases with competing teams discussing and… 2 weeks ago
- RT @resuscitology: Need pulmonary vasodilatation in your sick pulmonary hypertension patient, but don’t want to dump the BP? Consider nebul… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: A beautiful CMAC video. It shows the visual representation of the 'clicks' you feel when the coudé tip of the bougie bounces… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SafeAirway: In our 1st 6 min #RapidSequencePresentation @ClareHBradley talks about @SydneyHEMS' amazing team-based airway training prog… 3 weeks ago
- Education Day 10th November 2021 sydneyhems.com/2021/11/04/edu… 4 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: pediatrics
A paediatric simulation was conducted at our Clinical Governance Day on 6 April 2016. The sim itself and the summary below were crafted by Dr. Sarah Gollance. Our simulation scenario was a tasking to a young girl in respiratory distress … Continue reading