- RT @AirwayMxAcademy: @dr_yesarek @ketaminh @jducanto @Obidoc @LeifRognas @SydneyHEMS @bobfunn @airwayGladiator @aboutanurse Yes double fun… 19 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: Glad to see someone was paying attention! @kmconnel78 this is an excellent summary of the @SydneyHEMS approach to prehospit… 19 hours ago
- RT @UCAirCareDoc: Amazing, inspiring talk this morning expertly delivered by @kmconnel78 on her top 10 takeaways from completing the world-… 19 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: Great thread summarising the @SydneyHEMS approach to prehospital resuscitation, gleaned by @kmconnel78 who did the induction… 19 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: The first published evaluation of @zeropointsurvey by @erin_donnelly1 & @EMManchester Thank you my friends for this import… 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: air medical
Tracheal tube cuff pressures increased from a mean 28.7 cm H2O pre-flight to 62.6 cm H2O in flight (mean altitude increase 2260 feet) in a Swiss helicopter-based study. At cruising altitude, 98% of patients had intracuff pressure >30 cm H2O, 72% had … Continue reading