- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @sydneyhems 2021 first look laryngoscopy success rate : 325/332(97.9%). 1 week ago
- Our latest paper, using geospatial techniques to explore videolaryngoscopy performance, does it matter where the la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: A great graphical model that could equally be applied to our HEMS work! From overview of space medicine by @spaceman_pete a… 1 month ago
- Amber Siegel, from @NETSNSW, is up next - explaining neonatal physiology and how transition to extra-uterine life i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Paediatric major haemorrhage is rare and we can’t treat it quite the same as adults. We think differently about dru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: clarerichmond
Providing exceptional critical care to a severely injured patient and kicking the winning goal in World Cup Rugby to most will seem many worlds apart. Dr Nathan Trist, one of our current senior PHRM registrars, is a former professional rugby … Continue reading
Understanding the prehospital and retrieval system is core knowledge for all Emergency Registrars, whether you undertake a special skills post during your training or not. We are collaborating with HETI to provide PHRM education for Emergency and Critical Care registrars … Continue reading
Please join us next week, April 21st for an online trauma education evening.