- RT @DobbieAnna: It’s out!! The advert for Physicians in Pre Hospital Care with London HEMS is now live! Looking forward to receiving your… 23 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: If you want a lesson on mindset and a demonstration of determination & resilience, read EM doctor Dinesh Palipana's book Str… 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: We recorded this a while ago with the awesome @heavyhelmet but still valid if people want to hear more about @SydneyHEMS… 3 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: NSW Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Symposium 27th October 2022. In person and on-line. Registration details and programme by sc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sezzzza: Westmead sure know how to put on a welcome! 🚁 🌈 @NETSNSW @tollambulance @westmeadkids https://t.co/gqXeYCl98O 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: clarerichmond
Providing exceptional critical care to a severely injured patient and kicking the winning goal in World Cup Rugby to most will seem many worlds apart. Dr Nathan Trist, one of our current senior PHRM registrars, is a former professional rugby … Continue reading
Understanding the prehospital and retrieval system is core knowledge for all Emergency Registrars, whether you undertake a special skills post during your training or not. We are collaborating with HETI to provide PHRM education for Emergency and Critical Care registrars … Continue reading
Please join us next week, April 21st for an online trauma education evening.