- RT @cliffreid: Great team flow tonight. Many paramedics working on the one patient, all busy, all adding value. Reversing impending multi… 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: Fantastic talk on high performance by HEMS doc @nathantrist with his friend & international rugby star @bernardfoley Resus… 6 days ago
- RT @TacTrauma: A few years old but a very good intro to prehospital penetrating trauma. From @SydneyHEMS @cliffreid @karelhabig @drgeoffhea… 1 week ago
- When professional Australian Rugby and Sydney HEMS team up to discuss High Performance there are many shared insigh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: And that’s just the first two cases of a day of case presentations. It’s not just our own clinical encounters we benefit fro… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: clarerichmond
Providing exceptional critical care to a severely injured patient and kicking the winning goal in World Cup Rugby to most will seem many worlds apart. Dr Nathan Trist, one of our current senior PHRM registrars, is a former professional rugby … Continue reading
Understanding the prehospital and retrieval system is core knowledge for all Emergency Registrars, whether you undertake a special skills post during your training or not. We are collaborating with HETI to provide PHRM education for Emergency and Critical Care registrars … Continue reading
Please join us next week, April 21st for an online trauma education evening.