Our Sydney HEMS specialist Clare Richmond is one of the brilliant women in this video who inspire the next generation of authors, marine biologists, and HEMS physicians. The video was made for Sydney Opera House’s flagship All About Women festival.
- RT @drbear13: I advocate using tools other than high technology manikins to create a more realistic interaction for your participants - use… 3 days ago
- RT @EM_Jennn: Fun with the #escharotomy model we made from @SydneyHEMS online tutorial. twitter.com/MeffMD/status/… 5 days ago
- Escharotomy man bleeding today at #SydneyHEMSInduction #SydHEMSTraining sydneyhems.com/2014/11/18/esc… @EM_Jennn https://t.co/wOJl2vvlRC 5 days ago
- Great timing! We taught escharotomy on our induction course today. twitter.com/EM_Jennn/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @resuscitology: In major maxillo-facial trauma, bag-mask ventilation can displace facial fractures and worsen subcutaneous emphysema, pn… 5 days ago