New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @tollambulance: "The staff were incredible… thank you.” For Lauren Shiel, seeing her one-day-old son Brodie flown away on a NETS flight… 1 day ago
- Prehospital team workflow demonstrated on Day 1 of prehospital HEMS Team Induction course by @drbear13 and team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- We couldn’t run our simulations without the help of the paramedic students THANK YOU https://t.co/BqK20DYwGm 2 weeks ago
- RT @drbear13: The calm before the interhospital week of medical team training begins @SydneyHEMS looking forward to welcoming the new tea… 2 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: Through the eyes of the bystander: Nathan Croxton was recently at the Figure Eight Pools front and centre as a mission u… 1 month ago