New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @nswitim: Your 2021 trauma orientation & trauma simulation pre-read sorted. NSW health staff log into myhealthlearning.health.nsw.gov.au and search… 4 days ago
- RT @nswitim: Clinicians working outside of NSW Health can access the Initial Trauma Assessment and Resuscitation module on the ACI Moodle s… 4 days ago
- Thanks to our speakers and to all who joined us in person and online! #SydneyOHCA 1 week ago
- A good summary to close the #SydneyOHCA symposium from @HerxxAU Dr. Hergen Buscher. When it comes to ECPR; https://t.co/P8WCx42R2f 1 week ago
- Good reminder in the final case discussion - during cannulation, ongoing CPR is mechanical only, even if a shockabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago