New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @_NMay: Talk about #ECMORetrieval by @simonhendel at @anzcawa #BunkerBay #RuralConference. Similar experiences in Retrieval Victoria fro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: The serene view our mates from @SydneyHEMS have of the brand new Northern Beaches Hospital this weekend belies the huge am… 2 weeks ago
- RT @elmsy1664: We are recruiting! @EHAAT_ are looking for the next members to join our pre-hospital care team. We will support you through… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jessahegedus: Clinical Governance Days at Sydney HEMS are a great opportunity to hear experienced prehospital clinicians discuss the ch… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: We deliver exceptional critical care to communities in NSW and the ACT 24/7/365. With a highly-qualified and experienced… 3 weeks ago