New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Prehospital preoxygenation strategy by @SydneyHEMS. nswhems.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/heli-c… https://t.co/6saTJKHtPi 10 hours ago
- Vascular & Osseous Access in Resuscitation - discussion with @cliffreid and @drgeoffhealy sydneyhems.com/2017/03/23/vas… 5 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: #DYK our #rescue helicopters are fitted with 2x jet turbine engines producing over 1,530 horse power each? https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: We send our sympathy, strength & support to you, your patients & emergency service colleagues #londonattack #NSWA https:/… 6 days ago
- RT @skynews247: #News London attack: Dr Tony Joy from London Air Ambulance was on the scene in #Westminster https://t.co/NXlXuteEOd 6 days ago