New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @acemevents: Sam Bendall talks about retrieval medicine credentialing. Expert, proficient and advanced beginner as a way to stratify rat… 11 hours ago
- RT @acemevents: Associate Professor Cliff Reid runs us through the Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) team induction course. 'This… 11 hours ago
- RT @chrispartyka: #POCUS is important!! Today’s @SydneyHEMS STORM course (Echo & Lung US) bringing consultants, registrars & paramedics tog… 14 hours ago
- ping @HawkmoonHEMS @thomasbirkelund twitter.com/thomasbirkelun… 1 week ago
- RT @SydneyHEMS: ECPR demonstration - cannulation and establishing ECMO with the lucas2 maintaining CPR. #ecmoday @SydneyHEMS @learnECMOteam… 1 week ago