New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @learnECMOteam: @intensiveblog @AlfredHealth Must be #ECMO CPR week! Just finished our insitu sim @SVHSydney with @SydneyHEMS and @NSWA… 2 days ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: Checking on a workmate, loved one or friend can make all the difference to someone struggling with mental health. Ask #RU… 5 days ago
- RT @imccann1: Super cool! 3 mins of preox from @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2017/09/11/3-m… 5 days ago
- RT @drbear13: Discussing bariatric care via Skype @SydneyHEMS Education day https://t.co/Tb2CGIcRXG 5 days ago
- RT @RAGEpodcast: Tweet your suggestions for discussion topics in the next RAGE 'special edition' long conversation podcast similar to https… 1 week ago