New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @k_bson: @HEMS_Doc @VikingOne_ Great lecture delievered with finess. Includung ”I an opposed to complex algoritms - apart from this one… 14 hours ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry [February 2018] sydneyhems.com/2018/05/23/air… https://t.co/HARDscsRpZ 1 day ago
- RT @acemonline: FACEM @_NMay will discuss conflict management and mastering the art of feedback at #EMSA18. Read about her message, registe… 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Our Team @SydneyHEMS is so lucky to have this amazing facility twitter.com/7NewsSydney/st… 1 week ago
- RT @_NMay: Great reminder of #wound classification from Dr Lorraine DuToit-Prinsloo @SydneyHEMS #CGD #FOAMed https://t.co/jdCPY7PzkW 1 week ago