New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @SydneyHEMS: Sharing education and experience in PHARM with @acemonline trainees in NSW. Thank you to @NswHeti for supporting today’s zo… 2 days ago
- Sharing education and experience in PHARM with @acemonline trainees in NSW. Thank you to @NswHeti for supporting to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @onthewardsorg: #juniordoctors can feel apprehensive doing a rural rotation. What can you do to help prepare a pt for retrieval or when… 2 days ago
- One of the most valuable tools we have is to learn from the experience of others. Thank you for sharing your major… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A team that trains together........ https://t.co/68yoiRy1gi 1 week ago