New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- Cheers 2 @AirAmbulanceNI - great to see after our friend @DocJohnHinds campaigned so hard for NI HEMS. Plans to ado… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @thomas1973: @zeering_road @medicalaxioms @pash22 @BenMazer That's how @SydneyHEMS works: pos+open: If offering s/t new:"That sounds int… 2 days ago
- RT @TheResusRoom: @jackcarlwatson @ultra365tribe @PHEM_cast, @RAGEpodcast & @SydneyHEMS are all great 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Sydney HEMS registrar posts advertised with @NSWAmbulance nswjmo.erecruit.com.au/ViewPosition.a… I don't recruit, I just train the successf… 6 days ago
- RT @jonmcck: Not long till I’m trading my seat in @scotambhelimed5 for a seat in the @GLA_Airport @emirates to meet the @SydneyHEMS team #a… 6 days ago