New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great presentation by @ResusPadawan at the @SydneyHEMS Education Day 13th October 2021. Lessons from the battlefield. Gre… 1 week ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Kudos to @SydneyHEMS for making their Airway registry lessons freely available as #FOAMed Whilst many services conduct… 1 week ago
- We are proud to have 16 candidates sitting the inaugural Australasian Diploma of Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TotalResus: Transport physiology. Critical Care in the Air. HT @SydneyHEMS youtu.be/S28K6rG2vJo #phem #pharm #foamcc https://t.co/d5… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AirwayMxAcademy: Great prehospital airway lessons and tips from @SydneyHEMS 👉 twitter.com/sydneyhems/sta… @Vapourologist @LeifRognas @EM_RES… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.