New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @drbear13: I advocate using tools other than high technology manikins to create a more realistic interaction for your participants - use… 3 days ago
- RT @EM_Jennn: Fun with the #escharotomy model we made from @SydneyHEMS online tutorial. twitter.com/MeffMD/status/… 5 days ago
- Escharotomy man bleeding today at #SydneyHEMSInduction #SydHEMSTraining sydneyhems.com/2014/11/18/esc… @EM_Jennn https://t.co/wOJl2vvlRC 5 days ago
- Great timing! We taught escharotomy on our induction course today. twitter.com/EM_Jennn/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @resuscitology: In major maxillo-facial trauma, bag-mask ventilation can displace facial fractures and worsen subcutaneous emphysema, pn… 5 days ago