This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- Multidisciplinary and multiprofessional #simulation. While our physician-paramedic team prepares to intubate an inj… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: I'm continually inspired by the operational experience and teaching ability of the @SydneyHEMS Critical Care Paramedic Educa… 13 hours ago
- RT @ASSH_simaust: Great way to augment your manikin @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2014/08/30/bui… https://t.co/1gkkaowIUU 14 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: When you're prehospital #simulation training, you want @_NMay marking and debriefing. This @SydneyHEMS team is so lucky. htt… 14 hours ago
- TCA protocol #simultaneousactivity https://t.co/iPzED5vdLH 17 hours ago