This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @tollambulance: "The staff were incredible… thank you.” For Lauren Shiel, seeing her one-day-old son Brodie flown away on a NETS flight… 1 day ago
- Prehospital team workflow demonstrated on Day 1 of prehospital HEMS Team Induction course by @drbear13 and team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- We couldn’t run our simulations without the help of the paramedic students THANK YOU https://t.co/BqK20DYwGm 1 week ago
- RT @drbear13: The calm before the interhospital week of medical team training begins @SydneyHEMS looking forward to welcoming the new tea… 2 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: Through the eyes of the bystander: Nathan Croxton was recently at the Figure Eight Pools front and centre as a mission u… 1 month ago