This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @Paul72309704: @ResusPadawan @AMPAdocs @LDNairamb @SydneyHEMS @ATACCGroup @FLTDOC1 @HaldenHB @DarrenBraude Do you have an example of wha… 1 week ago
- Thanks @benabo for the drowning update! Come and see us when you’re in Aus 🦈 ☀️ 🚁 2 weeks ago
- Great guest talks facilitated by @EBMgoneWILD today @WakeWildMed https://t.co/NAK5M1IkVA 2 weeks ago
- Kicking off education day with a presentation on #RePHILL by @DrNickCrombie, joining us to thrash out what the stud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Glad to be part of this project. Case series of us initiating inhaled nitric oxide in covid respiratory failure (often a… 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.