This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @k_bson: @HEMS_Doc @VikingOne_ Great lecture delievered with finess. Includung ”I an opposed to complex algoritms - apart from this one… 14 hours ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry [February 2018] sydneyhems.com/2018/05/23/air… https://t.co/HARDscsRpZ 1 day ago
- RT @acemonline: FACEM @_NMay will discuss conflict management and mastering the art of feedback at #EMSA18. Read about her message, registe… 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Our Team @SydneyHEMS is so lucky to have this amazing facility twitter.com/7NewsSydney/st… 1 week ago
- RT @_NMay: Great reminder of #wound classification from Dr Lorraine DuToit-Prinsloo @SydneyHEMS #CGD #FOAMed https://t.co/jdCPY7PzkW 1 week ago