This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- Helmet removal and lessons from motorcycle racing @CruaFear https://t.co/cXwaCLsGKN 1 week ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Thanks @SydneyHEMS for having me back to Oz to talk about #helicoptersafety in the #HEMS environment. Confronting but imp… 1 month ago
- RT @tollambulance: Massive shout out to Michael Novy who celebrated 20 years with the @NSWAmbulance Service. He is currently working at th… 1 month ago
- RT @Sophie_Shand: With Retrieval Transfusion Protocol as part of expert prehospital critical care, @SydneyHEMS are delivering patients to… 1 month ago
- The medical team treating a critically injured patient @AusTrauma #AusTrauma19 - ZPS, TCA, RTP in observed action https://t.co/Aor3E4PXWS 1 month ago