This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- Inspiring talk from Mark Newcombe of @developingem at todays education day about indigenous health. Past talks fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @Ponder_Med: Trying to soak up every single moment of this job @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/S0NFpj9bKX 6 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Cardiac arrest airway management issue: How a LUCAS mechanical CPR device can move the hinged screen of a CMAC Videolaryngo… 1 week ago
- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 3 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.