This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @NSWAmbulance: Jake, our paramedic from Newcastle, picked up this poor guy who was lost and roaming the streets. Before finding his owne… 4 days ago
- There’s a #SMACCSimIt video showing highlights of our sim program in the EduHub #SMACC. Thank you for the opportuni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @karma51136096: SMACC 2019 🚁 https://t.co/R7QPE9bzx9 3 weeks ago
- Danke für die hervorragende Zusammenfassung! @_dasFOAM twitter.com/_dasFOAM/statu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: What is the impact of prehospital blood product administration for patients with catastrophic haemorrhage: an integrative… 1 month ago