This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @acemevents: Sam Bendall talks about retrieval medicine credentialing. Expert, proficient and advanced beginner as a way to stratify rat… 11 hours ago
- RT @acemevents: Associate Professor Cliff Reid runs us through the Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) team induction course. 'This… 11 hours ago
- RT @chrispartyka: #POCUS is important!! Today’s @SydneyHEMS STORM course (Echo & Lung US) bringing consultants, registrars & paramedics tog… 14 hours ago
- ping @HawkmoonHEMS @thomasbirkelund twitter.com/thomasbirkelun… 1 week ago
- RT @SydneyHEMS: ECPR demonstration - cannulation and establishing ECMO with the lucas2 maintaining CPR. #ecmoday @SydneyHEMS @learnECMOteam… 1 week ago