This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @Obidoc: Love these guys, great work! Clear, concise & logical thought processes @SydneyHEMS @karelhabig https://t.co/wj6tYUDCiI 1 week ago
- RT @karelhabig: #SydneyHEMS Emergency Action Cards are used to troubleshoot unexpected clinical issues. Feel free to use or adapt! https://… 1 week ago
- RT @kmaximous: Thank you @SydneyHEMS for being so welcoming.. Had a great day and loved the bbq 🌭..!! #alwayslearning https://t.co/D3qJvZBM… 1 week ago
- RT @ketaminh: Stress inoculation @SydneyHEMS style .Dr Coombs challenging the inductee "it wasn't stressful until HEMS arrived" https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Fellsimon: Gr8 Podcasts, definitely worth a listen - Greater Sydney Area HEMS by Sydney HEMS Team & Friends. Thanks @cliffreid https:/… 3 weeks ago