This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- Happy critical care registrars visiting the base today to learn more about PHARM and working with Sydneyhems in NSW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Inspiring to hear about working in limited resource environments, and how to return to Australia from ACC/EM consul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (June 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/06/21/air… https://t.co/ju2pcLxEM2 5 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Learn from excellence twitter.com/SydneyHEMS/sta… 1 month ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (May 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/05/21/air… https://t.co/n2k7hGcd1M 1 month ago