This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great presentation by @ResusPadawan at the @SydneyHEMS Education Day 13th October 2021. Lessons from the battlefield. Gre… 1 week ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Kudos to @SydneyHEMS for making their Airway registry lessons freely available as #FOAMed Whilst many services conduct… 1 week ago
- We are proud to have 16 candidates sitting the inaugural Australasian Diploma of Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TotalResus: Transport physiology. Critical Care in the Air. HT @SydneyHEMS youtu.be/S28K6rG2vJo #phem #pharm #foamcc https://t.co/d5… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AirwayMxAcademy: Great prehospital airway lessons and tips from @SydneyHEMS 👉 twitter.com/sydneyhems/sta… @Vapourologist @LeifRognas @EM_RES… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.