This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @EMManchester: So proud of team @MRI_ED last night & always. Thanks for everyone’s thoughts and kind words at a very difficult time. #… 3 days ago
- Thoughts are with our friends in Manchester and all the emergency services workers @EMManchester @stemlyns 4 days ago
- RT @tollambulance: Take a look at this fantastic footage of our air and @NSWAmbulance medical crew in action! Video by Seth Jaworski. https… 5 days ago
- RT @FLTDOC1: Excellent podcast on Australian CC/HEMS paramedicine by @cliffreid & @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2017/05/19/cam… 1 week ago
- Interview with @SydneyHEMS Senior Paramedic Cameron Edgar sydneyhems.com/2017/05/19/cam… @CammoEdgar 1 week ago