This 22 minute talk by Dr Karel Habig is aimed at new members of the Greater Sydney Area HEMS team. It covers the standardised approach we use for prehospital RSI to minimise the risks of hypoxia and hypotension. Many of the aspects of this system are also applicable to hospital-based practice.
The RSI Manual is here
- RT @nswitim: @PeterWWalker @SydneyHEMS kastio.com/aci-pre-hospit… 6 days ago
- RT @nswitim: Pre-Hospital and Retrieval trauma interest you? Time for some virtual #FOAMed. Cerificate of attendance included. Educational,… 6 days ago
- Clinical Governance Day [CGD] – 14th April 2021 sydneyhems.com/2021/04/12/cli… 6 days ago
- We are excited to be holding an @nswitim PHRM Trauma night on April 21st in an online format. Please sign up using… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: Approach to Prehospital Simulation @SydneyHEMS - live actors - physiological fidelity using @i_simulate - clinical info fr… 1 week ago