- RT @_NMay: So proud of my colleagues @SydneyHEMS - personifying the calm, collected leadership we strive and train for. @robjjscott @Hanrah… 3 days ago
- This video shows significant airway soiling. Suction was used continuously to provide a view in order to secure the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This video shows significant airway soiling, with gastric contents, throughout the intubation process… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- sydneyhems.com/2021/06/07/103… 1 week ago
- For those who missed our recent @nswitim PHRM night live, you’ll find recordings for the talks on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: wellbeing
Following the presentation at April 1st’s education day by Rev. Mark Layson, the Aeromedical chaplain, I thought it might be useful to cross-post this content from the St Emlyn’s blog. In these unusual and challenging times, this is a practical … Continue reading