- RT @AirwayMxAcademy: @dr_yesarek @ketaminh @jducanto @Obidoc @LeifRognas @SydneyHEMS @bobfunn @airwayGladiator @aboutanurse Yes double fun… 19 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: Glad to see someone was paying attention! @kmconnel78 this is an excellent summary of the @SydneyHEMS approach to prehospit… 19 hours ago
- RT @UCAirCareDoc: Amazing, inspiring talk this morning expertly delivered by @kmconnel78 on her top 10 takeaways from completing the world-… 19 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: Great thread summarising the @SydneyHEMS approach to prehospital resuscitation, gleaned by @kmconnel78 who did the induction… 19 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: The first published evaluation of @zeropointsurvey by @erin_donnelly1 & @EMManchester Thank you my friends for this import… 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: pregnancy
Can cardiotocography be applied in the pre-hospital setting? French physicians assessed its feasibility in 145 patients enrolled during 119 interhospital transfers and 26 primary prehospital missions. Their physician-staffed ambulance teams included 19 emergency physicians and one anaesthetist. Interpretable tracings were … Continue reading