Tweets from SydneyHEMS
- RT @nattiejpk: Happy #IWD here is to having a seat at the table, no longer having to work as if we have no children and parenting as if we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drbear13: This international women’s day I would like to appreciate the awesome women I get to work with in Aeromedicine in NSW. Every… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RFDSCO_EGMMRS: Great finger thoracostomy #FOAMed 3 min video from @SydneyHEMS #PHEM https://t.co/nVlixMMZWa 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: @cgraydoc @HumanFact0rz @First10EM Someone say airway, winched, crocodile and cliff in the same sentence? We’ll take it fro… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: A Pilot's perspective on a recent mission to Belmore Falls. "You feel the sense of confinement up against the waterfal… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: news
Get the DipRTM RCSEd…..
Booking now Diploma in Retrieval and Transfer Medicine 22-23 October 2013 Open to doctors, nurses and paramedics fully registered in the UK with relevant retrieval experience “With an increasing number of doctors, nurses and paramedics from a range of backgrounds … Continue reading
The STARs are out and shining brightly!
Our registrars are now regularly rostered to be the on base STAR! The new STAR shift combines responsibilities for Simulation, Training and Research and runs every weekday at the Bankstown base. The program for the shift is outlined below. The … Continue reading
Posted in simulation, training Tagged news Leave a comment