- RT @Paul72309704: @ResusPadawan @AMPAdocs @LDNairamb @SydneyHEMS @ATACCGroup @FLTDOC1 @HaldenHB @DarrenBraude Do you have an example of wha… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @benabo for the drowning update! Come and see us when you’re in Aus 🦈 ☀️ 🚁 3 weeks ago
- Great guest talks facilitated by @EBMgoneWILD today @WakeWildMed https://t.co/NAK5M1IkVA 3 weeks ago
- Kicking off education day with a presentation on #RePHILL by @DrNickCrombie, joining us to thrash out what the stud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Glad to be part of this project. Case series of us initiating inhaled nitric oxide in covid respiratory failure (often a… 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: foreign bodies
Intubations this month: 21 Airway Registry learning points reflect the challenges described and wisdom shared by Sydney HEMS personnel and guests at the Clinical Governance Airway Registry presentation for March 2018. Cases are discussed non-contemporaneously, anonymised … Continue reading