- We are delighted to welcome our new registrars, paramedics and flight nurse-midwives to the team today! Looking for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @thepasteurpoint: Is there a better way to spend the afternoon post nights? @SydneyHEMS pre-induction reading, a cold beer and stunning… 1 month ago
- Ever considered a retrieval registrar post? A position has just become available for an August start at the Capital… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @EBMgoneWILD: 6 hours of mandatory training used to make me cringe. Or bring my laptop to get other work done. But today, @cliffreid an… 1 month ago
- Happy to have @NswHeti ED trainees on the base today. Understanding prehospital RSI challenges with our team. https://t.co/n2Cg8zagub 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: expedition
The next Sydney HEMS Clinical Governance Day is scheduled for next Wednesday, January 27th at Bankstown. This CGD has been jam-packed by Soo Parkinson !! We have our regular segments of Airway Audit and Morbidity & Mortality plus some “extreme presentations” by Rob … Continue reading