- RT @ClareHBradley: Help please. How long do other retrieval services keep prefilled Rocuronium syringes out of the fridge? @drricha… 4 days ago
- RT @EMManchester: Top 10 Trauma Papers for Trauma UK conference. 2020-2021. No doubt COVID affected the number of clinical trials publishe… 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: This weekend a #COVID press conference by the State Government included @HawkmoonHEMS outlining the response by State Retrie… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RFDS_CO_EGMMRS: Retrieval in full #COVID19 PPE is no joke. Eapecially over long haul. Keep up the great work @cliffreid, @SydneyHEMS an… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Start of night shift personal kit checks. Our cognitive aids are unequivocal. https://t.co/3Evg6hqWoF 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: AMI
A Cochrane review examined the evidence from randomised controlled trials to establish whether routine use of inhaled oxygen in acute myocardial infarction (AMI) improves patient-centred outcomes, the primary outcomes being death, pain and complications. Three trials involving 387 patients were included … Continue reading