Sydney HEMS retrieval specialist and intensivist (and emergency physician, by the way) Dr Craig Hore covered a workshop on escharotomy for severe burns at the Bedside Critical Care Conference in 2013
- RT @resuscitology: Master of quality improvement leadership @karelhabig shares systems of governance from high performance organisations li… 1 day ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great presentation by @ResusPadawan at the @SydneyHEMS Education Day 13th October 2021. Lessons from the battlefield. Gre… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Kudos to @SydneyHEMS for making their Airway registry lessons freely available as #FOAMed Whilst many services conduct… 2 weeks ago
- We are proud to have 16 candidates sitting the inaugural Australasian Diploma of Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TotalResus: Transport physiology. Critical Care in the Air. HT @SydneyHEMS youtu.be/S28K6rG2vJo #phem #pharm #foamcc https://t.co/d5… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.