Registrars considering working in Prehospital & Retrieval Medicine are welcome to visit us for a day of training on Thursday 21st November 2013.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: NSW Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Symposium 27th October 2022. In person and on-line. Registration details and programme by sc… 1 week ago
- RT @sezzzza: Westmead sure know how to put on a welcome! 🚁 🌈 @NETSNSW @tollambulance @westmeadkids https://t.co/gqXeYCl98O 1 week ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Logistics is core to acute trauma care. The Service Support Officer(SSO)/Wardsperson is key to the movement of the trauma… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS @tollambulance take off from Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney. https://t.co/a4CBm1mDhF 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Yep - over 200 paediatric missions this year as of beginning of August Strong governance and higher published intubation su… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.