Registrars considering working in Prehospital & Retrieval Medicine are welcome to visit us for a day of training on Thursday 21st November 2013.
- RT @drbear13: I advocate using tools other than high technology manikins to create a more realistic interaction for your participants - use… 4 days ago
- RT @EM_Jennn: Fun with the #escharotomy model we made from @SydneyHEMS online tutorial. twitter.com/MeffMD/status/… 6 days ago
- Escharotomy man bleeding today at #SydneyHEMSInduction #SydHEMSTraining sydneyhems.com/2014/11/18/esc… @EM_Jennn https://t.co/wOJl2vvlRC 6 days ago
- Great timing! We taught escharotomy on our induction course today. twitter.com/EM_Jennn/statu… 6 days ago
- RT @resuscitology: In major maxillo-facial trauma, bag-mask ventilation can displace facial fractures and worsen subcutaneous emphysema, pn… 6 days ago