Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- Inspiring talk from Mark Newcombe of @developingem at todays education day about indigenous health. Past talks fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @Ponder_Med: Trying to soak up every single moment of this job @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/S0NFpj9bKX 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: Cardiac arrest airway management issue: How a LUCAS mechanical CPR device can move the hinged screen of a CMAC Videolaryngo… 1 week ago
- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 3 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.