Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: NSW Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Symposium 27th October 2022. In person and on-line. Registration details and programme by sc… 1 week ago
- RT @sezzzza: Westmead sure know how to put on a welcome! 🚁 🌈 @NETSNSW @tollambulance @westmeadkids https://t.co/gqXeYCl98O 1 week ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Logistics is core to acute trauma care. The Service Support Officer(SSO)/Wardsperson is key to the movement of the trauma… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS @tollambulance take off from Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney. https://t.co/a4CBm1mDhF 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Yep - over 200 paediatric missions this year as of beginning of August Strong governance and higher published intubation su… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.