Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- Joint HEMS/NETS Education Day 12th December sydneyhems.com/2018/12/06/joi… https://t.co/wxMbF6mN0S 4 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: 9 year review of 164 ECMO retrieval transports in Australia. Survival to discharge 68%. #ecmo researchgate.net/publication/32… 4 days ago
- RT @aldondelport: If 1 in 300 RSI's are difficult airways doi.org/10.1093/bja/ae… here's a few thousand RSI's worth of experience for ya ht… 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: At 8am and 8pm there is daily briefing for the crew. This allows the team to communicate operational information like we… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: Viewing our videos and reading the learning points each month is a great way to increase your mental database of different a… 2 weeks ago