Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @EMSwami: Over the last 10 weeks I've Cared for more COVID patients than I can count Intubated more than I can count Pronounced more pa… 1 day ago
- RT @bj11501: Raining and training go hand in hand https://t.co/MJvWyOcl1X 4 days ago
- RT @drbear13: A paramedic abseiled down to a rock ledge this week in the pitch black... abc.net.au/radio/sydney/p… 1 week ago
- Effective team work and training in action to rescue a climber from the edge of a cliff. Well done to all involved.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Sophie_Shand: Happy 5th Birthday to the NSW Ambulance Retrieval Transfusion Procedure! The RTP utilises the network of existing blood… 1 week ago