Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @tollambulance: "The staff were incredible… thank you.” For Lauren Shiel, seeing her one-day-old son Brodie flown away on a NETS flight… 1 day ago
- Prehospital team workflow demonstrated on Day 1 of prehospital HEMS Team Induction course by @drbear13 and team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- We couldn’t run our simulations without the help of the paramedic students THANK YOU https://t.co/BqK20DYwGm 1 week ago
- RT @drbear13: The calm before the interhospital week of medical team training begins @SydneyHEMS looking forward to welcoming the new tea… 2 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: Through the eyes of the bystander: Nathan Croxton was recently at the Figure Eight Pools front and centre as a mission u… 1 month ago