Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @jonmcck: Back to base, all #timtams intact. Sending a massive thank you to all the team at @SydneyHEMS for my clinical & teaching ride… 2 days ago
- RT @EMManchester: PING @JohnCSakles @airwaycam @SydneyHEMS @HawkmoonHEMS #FOAMed #ApOx twitter.com/srrezaie/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @jonmcck: @PICU_Scot @EMRSscotland @SydneyHEMS Sadly my trails are over...heading home tomorrow! Has been a fantastic experience though,… 3 days ago
- RT @drbear13: @DrSimonMc @stemlyns @SydneyHEMS @martzzzz @K_Walthall @kirstin_em Get basics right and have structure . Understand the optio… 1 week ago
- We've worked hard to improve how we debrief #simulation, so very appreciative of this feedback today @drbear13… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago