Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @tollambulance: No matter how you look at it, the @SydOperaHouse makes for spectacular viewing, even for our @NSWAmbulance & Toll Rescue… 22 hours ago
- RT @elmsy1664: Really happy to see the team working hard with @bob_jarman @SonoSiteEurope as we move to CCP ELS. Support from both has been… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCRadioLondon: Latest: @LDNairamb says for the first time it attended more stabbings and shootings last year than traffic accidents. T… 4 days ago
- Celebrating #InternationalWomensDay with a hat tip to all the #FEMinPHARM https://t.co/INv9DtSHuk 1 week ago
- RT @EM_Jennn: NorCal Sim Wars burn case. Escharotomy model from @SydneyHEMS. @IanMJulie @SageTankboy. Thanks @RomanMicek for the moulage he… 1 week ago