Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @cliffreid: Great team flow tonight. Many paramedics working on the one patient, all busy, all adding value. Reversing impending multi… 21 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: Fantastic talk on high performance by HEMS doc @nathantrist with his friend & international rugby star @bernardfoley Resus… 5 days ago
- RT @TacTrauma: A few years old but a very good intro to prehospital penetrating trauma. From @SydneyHEMS @cliffreid @karelhabig @drgeoffhea… 1 week ago
- When professional Australian Rugby and Sydney HEMS team up to discuss High Performance there are many shared insigh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: And that’s just the first two cases of a day of case presentations. It’s not just our own clinical encounters we benefit fro… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.