Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (August 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/08/21/air… https://t.co/CSiSCzNRKR 1 day ago
- RT @drbear13: Welcome to the participants at this week’s medical team training - prehospital - Critical Care paramedics and Doctors from ac… 1 week ago
- It’s a STORM kind of day - Ultrasonography is a core skill for our medical teams. Focusing on meaningful scanning t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Medical team training - doctor and flight nurse critical care team being tasked on a mission to provide exceptional… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Getting to know the packs - by procedure and location - know what you need and where to find it #clinicalexcellence https://t.co/5eHDE7o00u 2 weeks ago