Sean discusses the recent developments in our approach to patients with critical bleeding. He reviews damage control resuscitation, the role of TEG in trauma and the nuts and bolts of massive transfusion. Keep your eyes out for the coagulation cascade explained with lego!
- RT @resuscitology: Master of quality improvement leadership @karelhabig shares systems of governance from high performance organisations li… 1 day ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great presentation by @ResusPadawan at the @SydneyHEMS Education Day 13th October 2021. Lessons from the battlefield. Gre… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Kudos to @SydneyHEMS for making their Airway registry lessons freely available as #FOAMed Whilst many services conduct… 2 weeks ago
- We are proud to have 16 candidates sitting the inaugural Australasian Diploma of Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TotalResus: Transport physiology. Critical Care in the Air. HT @SydneyHEMS youtu.be/S28K6rG2vJo #phem #pharm #foamcc https://t.co/d5… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.