“Due to popular demand…ok it was just one guy…but he did mention that there was not enough time in his day to read the whole of each OXY’s LOG. So I figured I would release a summary called ‘PEEP SHOW’ prior to each blog for those busy saving lives, and hopefully to wet your pre-hospital appetites and entice you to read the full article. Oh and there’s gonna be a ‘brain teaser’ thrown in for the cryptic junkies amongst you.”
- RT @cliffreid: Great team flow tonight. Many paramedics working on the one patient, all busy, all adding value. Reversing impending multi… 1 day ago
- RT @cliffreid: Fantastic talk on high performance by HEMS doc @nathantrist with his friend & international rugby star @bernardfoley Resus… 6 days ago
- RT @TacTrauma: A few years old but a very good intro to prehospital penetrating trauma. From @SydneyHEMS @cliffreid @karelhabig @drgeoffhea… 1 week ago
- When professional Australian Rugby and Sydney HEMS team up to discuss High Performance there are many shared insigh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: And that’s just the first two cases of a day of case presentations. It’s not just our own clinical encounters we benefit fro… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.