“Due to popular demand…ok it was just one guy…but he did mention that there was not enough time in his day to read the whole of each OXY’s LOG. So I figured I would release a summary called ‘PEEP SHOW’ prior to each blog for those busy saving lives, and hopefully to wet your pre-hospital appetites and entice you to read the full article. Oh and there’s gonna be a ‘brain teaser’ thrown in for the cryptic junkies amongst you.”
- RT @resuscitology: Master of quality improvement leadership @karelhabig shares systems of governance from high performance organisations li… 1 day ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Great presentation by @ResusPadawan at the @SydneyHEMS Education Day 13th October 2021. Lessons from the battlefield. Gre… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Kudos to @SydneyHEMS for making their Airway registry lessons freely available as #FOAMed Whilst many services conduct… 2 weeks ago
- We are proud to have 16 candidates sitting the inaugural Australasian Diploma of Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TotalResus: Transport physiology. Critical Care in the Air. HT @SydneyHEMS youtu.be/S28K6rG2vJo #phem #pharm #foamcc https://t.co/d5… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.