Next Wednesday’s Clinical Governance Day will include a session on critical appraisal of the pre-hospital literature. Please read the papers that have been emailed and make an attempt appraise them for scientific validity, importance of results, and applicability to our own clinical practice. Further guidance on appraisal will follow.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: NSW Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Symposium 27th October 2022. In person and on-line. Registration details and programme by sc… 1 week ago
- RT @sezzzza: Westmead sure know how to put on a welcome! 🚁 🌈 @NETSNSW @tollambulance @westmeadkids https://t.co/gqXeYCl98O 1 week ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Logistics is core to acute trauma care. The Service Support Officer(SSO)/Wardsperson is key to the movement of the trauma… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: @SydneyHEMS @tollambulance take off from Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney. https://t.co/a4CBm1mDhF 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Yep - over 200 paediatric missions this year as of beginning of August Strong governance and higher published intubation su… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.