Next Wednesday’s Clinical Governance Day will include a session on critical appraisal of the pre-hospital literature. Please read the papers that have been emailed and make an attempt appraise them for scientific validity, importance of results, and applicability to our own clinical practice. Further guidance on appraisal will follow.
- RT @tollambulance: "I always throw her the ball while waiting for my wife to finish work at Moruya hospital, it was great to see the helico… 2 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Thursday: ED - setting up to intubate. DuCanto catheters now standard in Resus Friday: Retrieval - doing team pack checks.… 1 week ago
- So far, we’ve had retrieval docs, @NETSNSW docs, paramedics, a radiologist and a social worker on our programme tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Great reminder from @LizCrowe2 - as soon as someone can see you, you are communicating. Essential to have harmony b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Next up on our education day - the phenomenal @LizCrowe2 talks to us on Difficult Conversations in Critical Care.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago