Next Wednesday’s Clinical Governance Day will include a session on critical appraisal of the pre-hospital literature. Please read the papers that have been emailed and make an attempt appraise them for scientific validity, importance of results, and applicability to our own clinical practice. Further guidance on appraisal will follow.
- RT @cliffreid: Superb post from @PulmCrit relevant for EM, ICM, Retrieval Medicine: A-lines in septic shock: the wrist versus the groin h… 1 day ago
- Multidisciplinary and multiprofessional #simulation. While our physician-paramedic team prepares to intubate an inj… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: I'm continually inspired by the operational experience and teaching ability of the @SydneyHEMS Critical Care Paramedic Educa… 3 days ago
- RT @ASSH_simaust: Great way to augment your manikin @SydneyHEMS sydneyhems.com/2014/08/30/bui… https://t.co/1gkkaowIUU 3 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: When you're prehospital #simulation training, you want @_NMay marking and debriefing. This @SydneyHEMS team is so lucky. htt… 3 days ago