Next Wednesday’s Clinical Governance Day will include a session on critical appraisal of the pre-hospital literature. Please read the papers that have been emailed and make an attempt appraise them for scientific validity, importance of results, and applicability to our own clinical practice. Further guidance on appraisal will follow.
- RT @_NMay: Talk about #ECMORetrieval by @simonhendel at @anzcawa #BunkerBay #RuralConference. Similar experiences in Retrieval Victoria fro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: The serene view our mates from @SydneyHEMS have of the brand new Northern Beaches Hospital this weekend belies the huge am… 2 weeks ago
- RT @elmsy1664: We are recruiting! @EHAAT_ are looking for the next members to join our pre-hospital care team. We will support you through… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jessahegedus: Clinical Governance Days at Sydney HEMS are a great opportunity to hear experienced prehospital clinicians discuss the ch… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: We deliver exceptional critical care to communities in NSW and the ACT 24/7/365. With a highly-qualified and experienced… 3 weeks ago