Next Wednesday’s Clinical Governance Day will include a session on critical appraisal of the pre-hospital literature. Please read the papers that have been emailed and make an attempt appraise them for scientific validity, importance of results, and applicability to our own clinical practice. Further guidance on appraisal will follow.
- RT @StephenHearns1: Congratulations to @drrichardlyon on his well deserved MBE. He’s come a long way… https://t.co/MekNjSHEt3 3 days ago
- RT @Malcolm_999: Congrats Prof @drrichardlyon MBE @kssairambulance. Huge dedication to patient care. As my daughter said "Cool, and he's a… 1 week ago
- RT @chrispartyka: @SydneyHEMS Education Day: Wed 28th June 2017 It's all about #POCUS ... (plus a bit on snakes + balloon pumps) https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @tollambulance: A @NSWAmbulance doctor and paramedic are on board every flight to provide exceptional in-air critical care to those in n… 2 weeks ago
- Major incident exercise learning points at Sydney HEMS via @robjjscott sydneyhems.com/2017/06/09/maj… https://t.co/LuNe4uwpT2 2 weeks ago