Next Wednesday’s Clinical Governance Day will include a session on critical appraisal of the pre-hospital literature. Please read the papers that have been emailed and make an attempt appraise them for scientific validity, importance of results, and applicability to our own clinical practice. Further guidance on appraisal will follow.
- RT @k_bson: @HEMS_Doc @VikingOne_ Great lecture delievered with finess. Includung ”I an opposed to complex algoritms - apart from this one… 14 hours ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry [February 2018] sydneyhems.com/2018/05/23/air… https://t.co/HARDscsRpZ 1 day ago
- RT @acemonline: FACEM @_NMay will discuss conflict management and mastering the art of feedback at #EMSA18. Read about her message, registe… 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Our Team @SydneyHEMS is so lucky to have this amazing facility twitter.com/7NewsSydney/st… 1 week ago
- RT @_NMay: Great reminder of #wound classification from Dr Lorraine DuToit-Prinsloo @SydneyHEMS #CGD #FOAMed https://t.co/jdCPY7PzkW 1 week ago