- Clinical Governance Day 19th June 2013
- Simulation Debrief 6/6/13 – Challenging paediatric RSI when everything on the right is wrong
- Clinical Governance Day 5th June 2013
- CGD 22/5/13 – A “Precerebral Thump” to everything you thought you knew about cardiac arrest
- Sydney HEMS Supervisor of Training assaulted by registrars…..for training.
- RT @OSWinNSW: Keith Greenland with one of the most considered and enlightening airway presentations you'll ever see youtube.com/watch?v=VAhmoh… 1 week ago
- Our thoughts and condolences to our heroic Canadian HEMS brothers and their families at this sad time @Ornge 2 weeks ago
- RT @John_O_Dreams: @SydneyHEMS I notice you made the same face I did when I had the scope shoved down my nose http://t.co/HLVFBZCTYm 3 weeks ago
- Intubating their boss - the retrieval registrars' account (long post!) wp.me/p1fjW9-1hi 3 weeks ago
- RT @PBSherren: Nice bit of parking by @SydneyHEMS pilot. http://t.co/UZKTFEoaAJ 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Podcasts
Here we discuss how to retrieve patients with neurological and neurosurgical emergencies. We present a case of a young male with subarachnoid haemorrhage, and discuss how we can optimise neuroprotection by considering the needs of a healthily functioning neuron. The … Continue reading
This third podcast provides an overview of our approach to the assessment of a critical care patient that we’re going to move from one site to another. It covers the ABCDE assessment of a ventilated patient. For further information on … Continue reading
This second podcast gives a rapid overview of the approach to a patient trapped in a vehicle. This is explored further in the Virtual Learning Environment Module on Prehospital Scene Management and in the induction course. Concepts covered include: The … Continue reading
Podcasts will be available for new and prospective GSA-HEMS team members to access. The first, introductory podcast is a five-minute overview of our service.