- RT @PBSherren: Interhospital severe respiratory failure retrieval utilising Sedaconda for volatile anaesthesia delivery and scavenging with… 2 weeks ago
- RT @A_Joshi5: For me this is as complex as it gets in retrieval medicine. VA ECMO, COVID, & multi organ failure in the back of a helicopter… 2 weeks ago
- Intensive Care Paramedic, Harry Reeves, presents shares his insights into the management of patients in the EVIDENC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: Seven & a half years ago John Hinds knocked everyone's socks off with Crack the Chest Get Crucified in Chicago Remembering… 1 month ago
- RT @tollambulance: As we close in on the final weeks of December (only 11 days to go 😲) we wanted to reflect on what a year it has been and… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: neonatal resuscitation
There are two exciting workshops planned for the day, covering management of obstetric emergencies and revising our basic neonatal resuscitation. Prior to the CGD it would be well worth having a quick read of the following documents: Pre-eclampsia Headache for all … Continue reading