Tweets from SydneyHEMS
- RT @nattiejpk: Happy #IWD here is to having a seat at the table, no longer having to work as if we have no children and parenting as if we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drbear13: This international women’s day I would like to appreciate the awesome women I get to work with in Aeromedicine in NSW. Every… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RFDSCO_EGMMRS: Great finger thoracostomy #FOAMed 3 min video from @SydneyHEMS #PHEM https://t.co/nVlixMMZWa 3 weeks ago
- RT @cliffreid: @cgraydoc @HumanFact0rz @First10EM Someone say airway, winched, crocodile and cliff in the same sentence? We’ll take it fro… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: A Pilot's perspective on a recent mission to Belmore Falls. "You feel the sense of confinement up against the waterfal… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: 1.1.1
What happens at HEMS Induction?
It’s been a few months since the latest cohort of HEMS registrars completed their induction; they’ve found their feet and been part of some incredible missions so far. One of our latest additions, Dr Fran Arnold, wanted to share some … Continue reading
Posted in General PH&RM, simulation, training Tagged 1.1.1, induction, reflection, registrars Leave a comment