Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Learn from excellence twitter.com/sydneyhems/sta… 4 days ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (May 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/05/21/air… https://t.co/n2k7hGcd1M 6 days ago
- RT @NSWAmbulance: Jake, our paramedic from Newcastle, picked up this poor guy who was lost and roaming the streets. Before finding his owne… 1 month ago
- There’s a #SMACCSimIt video showing highlights of our sim program in the EduHub #SMACC. Thank you for the opportuni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @karma51136096: SMACC 2019 🚁 https://t.co/R7QPE9bzx9 2 months ago