Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- RT @k_bson: @HEMS_Doc @VikingOne_ Great lecture delievered with finess. Includung ”I an opposed to complex algoritms - apart from this one… 14 hours ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry [February 2018] sydneyhems.com/2018/05/23/air… https://t.co/HARDscsRpZ 1 day ago
- RT @acemonline: FACEM @_NMay will discuss conflict management and mastering the art of feedback at #EMSA18. Read about her message, registe… 4 days ago
- RT @cliffreid: Our Team @SydneyHEMS is so lucky to have this amazing facility twitter.com/7NewsSydney/st… 1 week ago
- RT @_NMay: Great reminder of #wound classification from Dr Lorraine DuToit-Prinsloo @SydneyHEMS #CGD #FOAMed https://t.co/jdCPY7PzkW 1 week ago