Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- Happy critical care registrars visiting the base today to learn more about PHARM and working with Sydneyhems in NSW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Inspiring to hear about working in limited resource environments, and how to return to Australia from ACC/EM consul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (June 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/06/21/air… https://t.co/ju2pcLxEM2 3 weeks ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Learn from excellence twitter.com/SydneyHEMS/sta… 1 month ago
- AiR – Learning from the Airway Registry (May 2019) sydneyhems.com/2019/05/21/air… https://t.co/n2k7hGcd1M 1 month ago