Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- RT @tollambulance: No matter how you look at it, the @SydOperaHouse makes for spectacular viewing, even for our @NSWAmbulance & Toll Rescue… 22 hours ago
- RT @elmsy1664: Really happy to see the team working hard with @bob_jarman @SonoSiteEurope as we move to CCP ELS. Support from both has been… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCRadioLondon: Latest: @LDNairamb says for the first time it attended more stabbings and shootings last year than traffic accidents. T… 4 days ago
- Celebrating #InternationalWomensDay with a hat tip to all the #FEMinPHARM https://t.co/INv9DtSHuk 1 week ago
- RT @EM_Jennn: NorCal Sim Wars burn case. Escharotomy model from @SydneyHEMS. @IanMJulie @SageTankboy. Thanks @RomanMicek for the moulage he… 1 week ago