Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- Welcoming our new registrars into the team with a socially-distanced photo. This is the closest we’ve been in two w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @cliffreid: The @drgeoffhealy approach to scaffolding https://t.co/7wWlbNAUTk 1 day ago
- RT @tollambulance: It's not often that you get 27 @NSWAmbulance Pre Hospital Retrieval Consultants together in one place. A strategy planni… 2 days ago
- RT @drbear13: This is a beautiful example of teamwork @SydneyHEMS - coronavirus edition of medical team training! https://t.co/n8GEEZrTIK 3 days ago
- RT @chrispartyka: You can't teach prehospital #POCUS in the classroom. Today the STORM Course moved outdoors to appreciate the unique envir… 1 week ago