Our service favours the use of mechanical CPR devices to facilitate effective CPR during transport and to act as a bridge to definitive management of the underlying cause of cardiac arrest. This video from the TV show ‘Recruits’ shows the challenges of providing manual CPR during transport.
- Helmet removal and lessons from motorcycle racing @CruaFear https://t.co/cXwaCLsGKN 1 week ago
- RT @wildernessmd: Thanks @SydneyHEMS for having me back to Oz to talk about #helicoptersafety in the #HEMS environment. Confronting but imp… 1 month ago
- RT @tollambulance: Massive shout out to Michael Novy who celebrated 20 years with the @NSWAmbulance Service. He is currently working at th… 1 month ago
- RT @Sophie_Shand: With Retrieval Transfusion Protocol as part of expert prehospital critical care, @SydneyHEMS are delivering patients to… 1 month ago
- The medical team treating a critically injured patient @AusTrauma #AusTrauma19 - ZPS, TCA, RTP in observed action https://t.co/Aor3E4PXWS 1 month ago