New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @cliffreid: Ad hoc airway currency training on base today @SydneyHEMS Three advanced airway cases with competing teams discussing and… 1 week ago
- RT @resuscitology: Need pulmonary vasodilatation in your sick pulmonary hypertension patient, but don’t want to dump the BP? Consider nebul… 1 week ago
- RT @cliffreid: A beautiful CMAC video. It shows the visual representation of the 'clicks' you feel when the coudé tip of the bougie bounces… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SafeAirway: In our 1st 6 min #RapidSequencePresentation @ClareHBradley talks about @SydneyHEMS' amazing team-based airway training prog… 2 weeks ago
- Education Day 10th November 2021 sydneyhems.com/2021/11/04/edu… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.