New aeromedical clinicians in New South Wales will undergo Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) at Toll’s Aeromedical (ACE) Training Centre, Sydney, Australia. The ACE is also the site of the HEMS Team Induction Course from February 2017. This amazing facility is one of the results of the new Toll NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopter partnership.
- RT @JaceMullen: Probably is old hat for many, but for those of us without RSI, or for anyone who is doing “cold intubations” without medica… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: "An angel dropped out of the sky and landed beside me. I had been hiking in the blue Mountains when I stumbled into some… 4 weeks ago
- RT @tollambulance: Toll and @NSWAmbulance continued their tradition of visiting Bear Cottage Children's Hospice in Sydney, delivering Chris… 4 weeks ago
- Kite surfing review as we enter the summer season https://t.co/nE4BMoz3Xa 1 month ago
- Water themed day @SydneyHEMS. Delighted to see the great Paul Featherstone featured in a photo describing interagen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago