- RT @docvlok: Traumatic arrest mx does NOT involve CPR and pressors. Credit to @SydneyHEMS. @HALO_Aviation @EMtrauma #FOAMed https://t.co/pC… 4 days ago
- RT @OHagstrm: Surgical airway repetition this morning, according to @SydneyHEMS protocol #ems #FOAMed #ensihoito https://t.co/GV4jKntXTw 4 days ago
- Taking oudoors education indoors from #smaccDUB by @_NMay smacc.net.au/2016/12/taking… 1 month ago
- RT @YashviW: The totally awesome @drbear13 in action today #HEMS #SydneyHems @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/UfmztgonX6 1 month ago
- RT @cliffreid: Missed @SydneyHEMS ECMO day because of balloon pump training. Feel like I got in a time machine and pushed the lever in the… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A day of free training (and food) is being held from 07.30 to 15.00 on Thursday 10th November 2011. A wide range of pre-hospital trauma and interhospital critical care will be covered, plus a chance to view the helicopters and … Continue reading
Our ECMO retrieval system is highlighted in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald
Special Study Day on Ballistic Trauma, with talks from SCAT paramedics, the Police, and the Military.
Here’s how the training looked in July for our new registrars…
Click the image to be taken to Scott’s site if you want to hear your favourite Director of Training’s inane ranting.
This is the last CGD for the registrars who have been in a six month post since April. We’re grateful for their hard work and enthusiasm, and wish them success in their future endeavours.