- RT @cliffreid: #FOAMeoke with @_NMay @AlanLaverty @Sineadnib - appropriate send off for 3 great @SydneyHEMS registrars #ThankYou #Indebted… 4 days ago
- Final day of HEMS Team Induction for our new registrars. Life, limb & sight saving procedure tests today, exam cond… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @gareth_grier: @PerformanceLDN @NHSBartsHealth For anyone who deals with emergencies, in any environment. Lots of athlete interest too!!… 6 days ago
- RT @HawkmoonHEMS: Delighted to welcome Dutch research elective student @floris_oud to @tollambulance base today to commence with @SydneyHEMS 6 days ago
- Inspired by @drbear13 in Seeing Is Believing #allaboutwomen sydneyhems.com/2017/02/13/see… https://t.co/cUrBB9OBpF 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A day of free training (and food) is being held from 07.30 to 15.00 on Thursday 10th November 2011. A wide range of pre-hospital trauma and interhospital critical care will be covered, plus a chance to view the helicopters and … Continue reading
Our ECMO retrieval system is highlighted in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald
Special Study Day on Ballistic Trauma, with talks from SCAT paramedics, the Police, and the Military.
Here’s how the training looked in July for our new registrars…
Click the image to be taken to Scott’s site if you want to hear your favourite Director of Training’s inane ranting.
This is the last CGD for the registrars who have been in a six month post since April. We’re grateful for their hard work and enthusiasm, and wish them success in their future endeavours.